Chapter 10

LOUIS POV

I walk to the bathroom hiding my face from everyone backstage.

I finally get there and look in the mirror to see my bashed up face.

My nose is badly bleeding and so is a cut from my lip.

I have a forming bruise on my temple and my left eye is really puffy. There is no way I can cover this up.

I clean off my face. Bruises are all over my face are turning purple. I'm in luck I don't need stitches.

I walk out of the bathroom and quickly go back to the dressing room.

I take a breath when I put my hand on the doorknob then slowly open it. Everyone probably hates me now.

As I walk in I get stares from everyone again. Everyone is around Harry with icepacks.

Harmony sits with Lux on the ground. She has a big frown on her face. I sit on the couch on the opposite side of the room of all of them.

I did attack Harry... But did no one see what he did?

Julia comes over with an ice pack and presses it against my temple. I flinch in pain but it goes away.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"I know baby, you lost your temper, its alright, everyone is just surprised at your action" she says,

"I'm not usually like this..I don't loose my temper all the time"

"I know your not," she says.

"Its just, how he kissed you.." I twiddle my thumbs.

"Its alright, It didn't mean anything" she lightly kisses my nose.

She looks at my hands and sees my fists all bruised.

"We'll take care of that" she says.

"Louis are you ok?" Lou says.

"Yeah, thanks Lou, I'm fine" I half smile.

"I don't know what were going to do about your faces, you two can't go on stage like this to see 2000 fans with cameras." Lou crosses her arms.

"There isn't anything we can do, were just going to half to go through with it" I say.

I look at Harry and see that his face is just as bad as mine. His eyes and nose are purple and he has a fat lip.

"Can you guys sing?" Lou says.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Sing your parts in Midnight Memories right now" Lou says.

"Midnight Memories, oh oh oh oh oh oh, baby you and me, slumin in the streets, singing singing singing oh" we both sing.

I didn't sing very loud because it hurt to stretch my face, and Harry had a bit of a lisp because of his fat lip.

"That was gre....awful, but good thing there is 3 other members in the bad." Liam says pointing at the three of them.

"It's gonna half to do..." Zayn says.

Right then, Paul walks in,

"Guys your on stage in 45 minu- What the hell happened in here!!" He looks around the room at the broken items from the fight.

Then he looks at our faces,

"Woah woah woah! What happened to your faces?" He points at me and Harry.

"We got into a fight..." Harry mutters.

"Why?!" Paul says.

I look Harry in the eye hoping he won't tell.