Chapter2

"So Y/n. What do you do in your free time?" Namjoon asks with a smile spread across his lips.

"Well working mainly. My mother doesn't give me the chance to do anything fun." I say.

It was the truth.

It was always wake up and work all day then go to sleep.

"Well don't worry about that anymore. Now that you live with us we can do anything you want!" Hoseok says happily.

"I usually work till pretty late anyways, thank you though." I say and he frowns.

"Well then how about when you have the day off?" He says.

"I mean yeah, I guess." I say and give a small smile.

I wonder what they considered to be fun.

"Yoongi, talk to her. She's here for you, not us." Jin says while nudging Yoongi.

He only glances up for a swift second then looks back down at his phone.

"She's only here because she has to be." he says and I narrow my eyes.

"Well yeah but maybe she actually wants to get to know you and you're being rude." Jin adds and he looks back up.

"Actually, I'm just serious and quiet and you know this so if she doesn't like it she can leave." he says.

Well.

"I never said there was anything wrong with being serious and quiet. I'm only here because I'm being forced to do this so don't think I like you. You don't need to like me either. I'll go call my mother and tell her this isn't going to work." I say and stand up.

"Won't you get in trouble or something?" Jungkook asks.

"If so, so be it. I've dealt with her craziness before and this time isn't any different." I say then turn to the door.

"What a childish thing to do." I hear from behind me and my eyes narrow.

Was he really going to talk to me about being childish?

"Childish? How?" I snap as I turn around to face Yoongi.

"You're going to leave because of one thing I said that you didn't like. Idiot." he says and I grit my teeth.

"You're the idiot here!" I steam but he doesn't seem fazed.

Then a smirk takes over his lips.

"Okay. I'm willing to take the chance to get to know you but don't expect me to fall in love with you."

"Also, I'm doing this because I have to." he mocks what I said earlier.

I clench my jaw and look at him with hard eyes.

My mother really wanted me to marry this jerk?

"How about we give you two some time alone to talk." Namjoon says and goes to walk away but I quickly object.

"Can't you just ya know, stay here." I say and he looks between Yoongi and I then laughs and nods.

I didn't want to be alone with Yoongi.

He kinda scared me.

After a couple hours of not much talking my mother came back.

"So. What do you two think about each other? You like each other, correct?" My mother asks and I glance over at Yoongi and scoff.

Like him? Yeah right.

"They just need some time is all." Namjoon says and she looks between Yoongi and I then pushes the bags into my hands.

"You better make it work. Contact me if my daughter becomes a problem." my mother says then turns on her heels and walks out.

"She really is something." Hoseok says.

"Tell me about it." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Come on." Yoongi says standing up and walking.

"Where?" I ask and he turns for a second then turns back.

"To my room. Where else are you supposed to sleep?" He asks and my eyes widen a bit.

"Isn't there anywhere else I can sleep? Like maybe outside or something." I say, scrunching my nose.

"Stop being like that and come on." he says and walks away.

I groan and hurry behind him.

I really had to sleep in the same room as him?

"That side of the bed can be yours. I'm pretty laid back but I only have one rule." he says walking through his bedroom door.

"And what is that?" I ask as I look around.

"Don't ever, and I repeat don't ever, wake me up." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry about that. I wouldn't waste my time." I say and he replies with a mere laugh.

I walk into the room more and set my bags down on the floor.

How long was the time before we got married?

I wonder if I'll become friends with the others.

They all seemed pretty cool and nice.

Unlike someone.

My eyes wander over to Yoongi who's clearing out dresser drawers.

His black hair was falling into his eyes and his mouth was set straight as usual.

I wonder if this guy had a nice side to him.

When he catches me looking he stands up straight.

"What are you looking at?" He asks and I feel my face grow hot as I angrily grab my bags.

"Not you!" I lie but he catches the fib and laughs.

"Why don't you start putting your things away and we'll call you when dinner is ready." he says and I mumble the word whatever then he leaves the room.

I look around again then sit down in front of the dresser and begin to unpack my things and put them away neatly.

This is where I'd be staying with these guys for however long it was until we were married.

Wish me luck.

I'll need it.