Chapter22

Your pov:

"This is hectic. Why can't we just have a small and basic wedding?" I whine as b/f/n pulls out wedding samples.

"Because this is an important day! You marrying your true love. That only happens once Y/n!" B/f/n steams and I sigh and lean back into Yoongi's side.

"You have a point but if she wants a small wedding I'm totally okay with that. I don't expect very many people to come anyway." Yoongi says and I nod.

"Well who would be coming?" B/f/n asks as she finally sits down.

"Well all of the guys, Jay, You, and if Yoongi had anyone in mind." I say and she let's out a breath.

"Then fine. We can have a small wedding but it better be amazing." she pouts.

"Of course it'll be amazing." I say confidently.

"Mhm well I should get going." b/f/n says as she stands up and begins to pack her things.

"Why? Got a date?" I ask and she freezes then continues.

"Maybe." she mumbles.

"It better be with Tae." I say and she blushes then nods before heading out.

"Ah, I'm glad we finally got them together." I say happily as I look up at Yoongi.

"Yeah, now we can relax and sleep." he says in a dreamy sigh.

"Are you ever not tired?" I ask in which he replies with a nope.

I laugh and sit up.

"After this wedding we can relax to our hearts content." I say and then lean over and peck his lips.

"But Yoongi..." I start off and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think any of your family will come?" I ask and his eyes flash causing me to instantly regret having asked.

"No." he says after a moment.

"Do you know that for sure or do you not want them there?" I ask and he stays silent.

"It's okay Yoongi. I'm only asking." I say and take his hands in mine.

He looks down at them then brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses the backside.

"I know. It's just, I don't want to hear what they have to say." he says, still holding my hands upwards.

"Okay, we don't have to invite them." I smile and he pulls me to him and kisses me gently.

When he pulls back he rest his forehead against mine.

"I love you, y/n." he says softly.

"I love you more." I grin which makes him smile and kiss me again.

I can't believe that soon I'll be marrying him.

It'll be a day to remember.

__
"You what?!" I say with wide eyes.

"I didn't know he was coming!" B/f/n hisses.

Both of our eyes glance out at Yoongi's older brother who was standing in the doorway of the church.

"What if Yoongi sees him?!" I ask as I frantically search around for Yoongi.

I had seen a picture of Yoongi's brother when my mother was showing me his family or whatever but I never expected to see him in person, ever.

Why was he even here and how did he even know the wedding was today?

When I spot Yoongi I run over to him to drag him out of sight but it was too late.

He had been spotted.

Once he sees his brother I expect him to show some sort of shock or something but his face stays flat with no emotion.

"Yoongi." his brother says as he stands in front of his younger brother.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks flatly.

"I caught word that today was your big day and I wanted to see who the lucky lady was." He grins as his eyes trail over to me.

"Who told you it was today?" Yoongi asks as he shifts closer to me.

"Seokjin told me." he says and behind him I see Jin smiling in our direction.

More of a sad smile then a happy one.

"Ah." is all Yoongi says.

"So! Is this beauty your soon to be wife?" His brother grins as his eyes find me again.

"It is." Yoongi says with a little nod.

"Where did you find her? She doesn't seem like your type." his brother says.

I kinda took offense to that.

"What is his type?" I pipe in and his brother grins at me.

"A bed but you're a lot hotter than that."

I laugh at that.

Harder than I should have.

"Aish. Cut it out."" Yoongi says as his arm comes out and wraps around my waist, pulling me into his side.

"Mother and father were going to come." his brother starts and I feel Yoongi tense beside me.

"But I told them not too. It's your day, it should be special." he continues and Yoongi relaxes.

"Thank you." Yoongi says and his brother replies with a nod.

"Let's get today started!" B/f/n and Jin say, popping up behind me and dragging me away to the dressing room.

In only an hour I'd be marrying the love of my life.