Chapter3

As I'm putting away the last of my things there's a knock then the door opens revealing Jungkook.

I stand up and set my empty bags beside the bed.

"The food is done." he says but his gaze doesn't meet mine.

"Yah! You should look properly at your Noona ya know." I say and he looks up at me correctly with a look as if he had done something wrong.

"I'm only kidding. Let's go." I say and he nods and begins to walk.

When we get to the table with the others I sit down beside Jungkook.

He seemed nice enough.

"Are you all settled in now?" Taehyung asks and I look over to him and nod my head.

"That's good. We really hope you make yourself at home." Jin says and I give a smile before beginning to eat.

After we ate I retreated back to the bedroom. I needed to sleep since I had work tomorrow till late.

When I get into the room I grab my clothes then stand behind the door and quickly change.

Luckily I made it through alive.

It had been a long day and I definitely wanted nothing more than to sleep.

I went over to my side of the bed, set my phone alarm, then laid down and let sleep take me.

_
Yoongi's pov:

"Where did she go?" Jimin asks as his eyes scan for the missing girl.

"Sleep, probably. She did say she has work tomorrow." Jin says and he makes an "ah" noise then falls back into the couch.

"She's really something, isn't she?" Hoseok says in a dreamy sigh.

"She sure is. Yoongi-hyung is really lucky." Taehyung says.

"I agree. She's not only beautiful but incredibly nice too. She really does seem amazing. Don't you think so Hyung?" Jungkook asks and I simply shrug.

"Well if Yoongi doesn't want her I'll be happy to take her." Namjoon says and I look over at him.

"What? I'm just saying." he says as a smile appears on his face.

"Yeah yeah. I'm gonna go to sleep." I say and walk to my room, ignoring the others as they continue to talk about Y/n.

What's so special about her anyway?

She's just a girl.

Then again, boys will be boys.
..
When I get into my room I see Y/n asleep on my bed.

She had her knees pulled closely to her chest and her eyebrows were knitted together.

It was pretty cold in here and she was exposed to the cold tainted air.

I let out a breath and grabbed a blanket for her.

I put it on her then laid down.

It felt weird to have a stranger in my bed but then again where else was she supposed to sleep?

She was here for me after all...and because she had to be.

-
Your pov:

My alarm going off jolted me awake.

I looked down to see I was covered by a fuzzy white blanket.

When did that get there?

"Aish! Turn it off, idiot!" Yoongi steams as he covers his ears with his pillow.