Chapter19

[[A/n: I know I don't usually do the whole sexual detail thing but I'm thinking I'm going to in future chapters so this is just a warning that there will be some stuff. Now, I'm not going to go crazy into detail with it so don't expect that but there will be stuff so I guess you could just call this preparing you for future stories where it might get more detailed👀Warning: sexual content soon]]
___________

Your pov:

"Seriously?! You two haven't even kissed yet?!" Namjoon asks as everyone stares at us with wide eyes.

"Just never had the time I guess." I mumble.

"Seriously dude? Man up and kiss her." Jin says.

"Quit it. Now's not the time and place." Yoongi says with a huff.

"So when is the time and place?" Jungkook asks as if mentally taking notes.

"I don't know. When we're not around you guys, clearly." he says.

"Are you saying you won't kiss her if we're around?" Jimin asks.

"Well I never said that." he says.

"Then kiss her." Hoseok says, smirking a little.

"When the time is right, I will." he say and turns but I see him smile and bite his lip as he walks away.

This boy is something else.

"Why don't you just make the first move? I mean that's what you've been doing, right?" Jimin says and I scoff.

"Yeah but I want him to do it ya know." I mumble and Namjoon smiles.

"He will eventually." he reassures.

It was a bit awkward talking to them about this so I let the subject drop.

I guess I'd just wait it out.

_
Yoongi's pov:

"Stop moving" Y/n groans from beside me.

"Sorry." I mumble and lay still.

"Thank you." she smiles up at me.

She was currently laying with her head on my chest and we were watching a movie.

Every so often she'd laugh at something that happened even though it wasn't funny.

It was cute.

"Yoongi." she says out of no where, knocking me from my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You've dated someone before, right?" She asks and my eyebrows raise.

"Well yeah. Why are you asking?" I say and she looks up at me.

"Well, it's just that you seem nervous about this is all." she says as she motions between her and I.

"Well you're the first girl I've ever been in love with Y/n. I don't know how to act out of fear of losing you." I say and she smiles.

"You're not going to lose me Yoongi. That I promise but I need you to do something." she says with a small laugh.

"Something as in?" I ask, totally forgetting about the movie.

"Something as in anything." she says and me being a man you know where my mind went.

"But Y/n-"

"I love you Yoongi. I love you and I'm not going anywhere." she says and my eyes widen.

"You.." I trail off, unable to think straight.

"Yes Yoongi, I love you." she says and that's all I need before I crash my lips into hers.

I had imagined this moment plenty of times but this was nothing like I had imagined.

It was better.

I only pull back for a second so we can catch our breaths but she pulls me back.

Our lips moved together as she fell back into the bed.

"Are you sure about this? It's not too fast right? Since we're not even married yet." I say and she pulls back and smiles up at me.

"Okay Yoongi, we can wait." she says and goes to the other end of the bed and focuses back on the movie.

My lips were tingling and the feeling of her hands on me didn't leave.

I watched her as she acted as if none of that had just happened.

I didn't want that.

I didn't want her to act like it never happened.

It should have happened.

Without even thinking I shut the tv off and waste no time in pinning her into the bed.

"Yoongi-" but I crash my lips into hers.