Chapter12

When I finally got to the dorm I took a breath before knocking.

I was still shook over what happened with Jay and honestly wasn't ready to face Yoongi.

I contemplated texting him and saying I was sick but I didn't want to be rude.

When the door opened I came face to face with Yoongi.

"Hi." I say as I rock back and forth on my heels.

"Hey." he replies with an awkward smile.

Why was there so much tension between us?

Maybe it's because of me realizing my feelings but I don't see why it's this bad.

"Hi Y/n! I missed you!" Jin says as he pops up behind Yoongi.

"You're all he's talked about since I said you were coming over." Yoongi says and I smile behind him to Jin.

"Come here." I say with open arms.

He pushes Yoongi to the side and hugs me tightly.

From behind him I see Yoongi on the ground looking up at him with anger.

"You can have a hug too ya know." I say with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

I'd just have to make this less awkward.

When Jin pulls back I see a smirk on his lips.

"He'd love a hug." he says but Yoongi stands up and brushes himself off.

"No, I wouldn't." he says and walks off somewhere.

Same old same old.

"He's glad you're here, trust me." Jin says and I smile and nod then follow him to where the others are.

Once we get to them I'm swallowed in a hug.

"We missed you so much!" Hoseok says as he squeezes me tightly.

"I missed you guys too." I say and I mean it.

"How has wedding planning been going?" Namjoon asks as all of the guys find a place on the couch.

"It's been hectic. My parents are going bat shit crazy over things, Jay seems stressed but tries not to show it and well, I feel suffocated." I say.

It was true.

Things felt so much simpler when I was going to marry Yoongi.

Maybe that's because we hadn't started to plan, I don't know.

I wanted it back.

"How did you manage to slip away from all of that and come over?" Jungkook asks.

"Well I had a small argument with Jay but I made it out fine so it's okay." I say and Yoongi looks at me confused.

"An argument? About what?" He asks and remembering it made me become awkward.

"Wedding stuff." I lie.

"Anyways, what have you guys been up to?" I ask to change the subject.

Yoongi stares at me for a minute then he gets blocked from my vision as a body comes in front of me and pulls me up.

"I'll show you!" It was Namjoon pulling me towards his bedroom.

When we get inside he pulls me towards his bed and sits me down then sits down beside me.

"So what is it?" I ask and he smiles and pulls his laptop into his lap.

When he opens it there's a tack list.

I knew the guys were in a band but since I never treated it as a big deal I never heard their music.

"You didn't need to come in here. We had the music out there." Yoongi says as he appears in the doorway with furrowed eyebrows.

"Sorry Hyung. I just wanted to be alone with her." Namjoon says and I see a change in Yoongi's eyes but it goes just as soon as it came.

"Come on. Just show me." I say and tug at Namjoon's shirt.

"Okay alright, here." he says and begins to play the songs.

It was actually really good.

They were definitely really talented.

"It's amazing. I wish I was talented like that." I say.

"You think so? We've worked really hard." Namjoon smiles.

"It definitely paid off." I say and he leans in and hugs me.

"Thank you. It means a lot." He says then when he pulls back I turn to Yoongi and without saying anything I pull him into a hug.

He seems really taken back but soon wraps his arms around me.

"I'm proud of you too. That solo track was very heartfelt and emotional." I say and he squeezes me tighter.

I didn't want to let go.

Even though it was just a song there was a lot of meaning behind it and it showed Yoongi's soft and emotional side.

When I finally let go he looks at Namjoon and stands up.

"I'm sure Y/n wants to talk to the others so let's go." he says and walks towards the door.

"I'd actually much rather stay where it's quiet. I'm sure they'd understand." I say as I lean back onto the bed.

"Yeah, she's been busy. They know she's tired." Namjoon says as he moves himself beside me.

"So you two are just going to stay in here alone?" Yoongi asks.

"I mean I don't see why not. We're friends." I say in which Namjoon happily agrees.

"I'm staying too." Yoongi says and sits back down on the bed.

"But why?" Namjoon asks and I raise my eyebrows in curiosity.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I want quiet too, idiot." he says as he averts his eyes.

I smile at the nickname.

Oh how I had missed him.