Chapter21

"Have fun you two! Use protection! " I call out which causes B/f/n to snap her head in my direction and flip me off.

"That wasn't very nice." Tae laughs in which she replies with a shrug.

"Come on, idiot." Yoongi groans as he pulls me back into the dorm.

"I wanted to see them off on their journey of love." I say, wiggling my eyebrows.

"It's only their first date ya know." he reminds.

"Well I know that but they both like each other so it's obvious something is going to happen." I say as I throw myself down on the couch.

"Yeah like what?" he asks as he sits down across from me.

"Well they're gonna kiss, do it, then have many little them's running around." I grin and he looks up at me from his phone.

"We don't even have mini us's running around. Why would they?" He asks and I fall silent at his words.

Thinking about having kids with Yoongi made my chest flutter.

I imagine he'd be a good father.

I look up at him and see him smiling at his phone.

"Woah Mr. What are you all smiley about?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"I was just imagining what it would be like to have kids with you. Hmm, mommy Y/n. I like the sound of that." he grins.

"Do you have a mommy kink I don't know about?" I ask and his smiles fades.

"Of course not! I meant I'd like you being the mother of my kids." he says and my face heats and his also turns red upon realizing what he had just said.

Before I can reply my phone rings.

I hold up a finger then hit the answer button.

"Hello?"

"This is so awkward!" B/f/n hisses on the other end.

"What happened?" I ask, smirking a little.

"Well nothing really. We're just kinda walking in an awkward silence. He just ran into the store real quick. Can you guys please come, maybe lighten the mood a little?" She pleads and I look over at Yoongi then at the time.

"Sure thing. We'll be there soon. Text me the location." I say and Yoongi looks over at me.

"Okay,you're the best, thanks!" Then she hung up.

"What was that about?" Yoongi asks.

"I gotta go save the day. You don't mind, do you?" I ask and he tilts his head and stands up.

"No, I suppose not." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"You don't have to come if you don't want." I say as I grab my bag off the table.

"No I want to." he says with a small smile.

"Alright, well let's go." I say and with that we head to the place they were.

When we get there I see B/f/n and Taehyung sitting on a bench with a gap between the two of them.

"Yo!" I say as I pop up in front of them.

"You're here!" B/f/n says and I look over at Taehyung who's looking around with a look I didn't understand.

"Well, let's hang." I say and skip off to wherever I feel the need to go.

_
Yoongi's pov:

"Are you alright?" I ask as I watch Y/n and B/f/n walking ahead of Taehyung and I.

"I suppose." Taehyung says with a sigh.

"What's the matter?" I ask.

"Well it's just..b/f/n and I were supposed to hang out alone but she called you guys. No offense." he says and I see him frowning.

"She just feels awkward is all. I mean you two only just met. It'll take some time before you two become close and comfortable." I say.

"You mean like you and Y/n?" He asks and I feel myself beginning to smile.

"Yeah, like Y/n and I." I grin and he looks ahead at the two girls.

"How did you know you liked Y/n?" He asks and I look ahead at the girl I had learned to love.

"Well even though she always got on my nerves I started to grow soft hearted. What was once repulsive turned appealing and her personality became attractive then I just knew. Trust me, you'll know if you like b/f/n." I say and he nods and turns to me.

"Thank you, hyung. Y/n is lucky to have you." he grins and skips ahead of me and right in between the two girls.

I smile to myself.

Y/n was lucky to have me....

No, I was lucky to have a person as amazing as Y/n.