Chapter4

Your pov:

By time I got home it was just going on 11:46pm.

Like I said, work, work, and more work.

I quietly made my way into the dorm and to Yoongi's room.

I was still livid with him for taking my food.

My precious food.

Who is actually cruel enough to do that! Oh right, him.

When I get into his room I quietly shut the door and tip toe over to my side of the bed and squat down by my bedside table to put some things away.

When I stand back up Yoongi is staring at me.

"Oh fuck!" I yell and stumble backwards, falling on my ass in the process.

"Shut up, would you." he hisses and I grit my teeth.

"It's your fault not mine! You were just sleeping a minute ago and now you're staring at me like some creep." I say and he looks at me unamused.

"Forget it." I say and stand up rubbing my now hurt backside.

"Where do you work anyway that you get home at this hour?" He asks as he sits up and watches me as I move to the other side of the room to get to the dresser.

"Well I work at a cafe in the mornings then I work in my mother's friends office building as his son's assistant." I say grabbing my clothes.

"His assistant?" He asks and I turn to face him.

"Yeah, his assistant." I repeat.

"Sounds tough." he says and I pull in my lips and shrug.

"Only sometimes." I say.

"Wait, if your mother already knows a guy why don't you just marry him? Why are you even doing this?" Yoongi asks and I make a face and shake my head.

"It's not the same and I'm being forced to do this. What about you? Why are you doing this?" I ask as I sit on the edge of the bed.

His gaze leaves mine and he falls silent.

"Awe come on. It can't be that bad right?" I say and he looks up and laughs.

"You wouldn't understand." he says and I tilt my head.

"Try me."

"My parents made me." he starts.

"Okay.." I say moving my hands in a 'carry on' type of motion.

He looks down, avoiding me completely.

His whole aurora seemed to change.

"They said this was the only way someone would love me. They said I'm hardheaded, rude, closed off, and that I'm scared to get close." he says and my eyebrows raise.

His parents really said that?
And I thought my mother was bad.

"Do you really believe that?" I ask and he doesn't respond.

My heart ached for him.

"Yoongi.." I begin but he looks up at me and shakes his head.

"Don't show me pity. I know I can change. I just, I need to find the right person." he says and I pull in my lips.

"Well I know you don't like me and I don't particularly like you...but maybe I can help." I say and he looks back at me with a look of confusion.

"How?" He asks.

"I can show you that getting close isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'll show you that you can put your trust in me. Also, I'll show you how to be more open. Then maybe we can be friends." I say.

"Why would I be friends with you?" He asks and I give him a look as if to say "are you serious bitch."

"Shit, sorry. See I did it again." he says letting out a frustrated sigh but I wave it off.

"It's gonna take some time Yoongi. Just start with maybe being a little nicer and I don't know, not eating my food!" I steam as I stand up.

"I won't apologize for that." he says seriously and I scrunch my nose.

"You Min Yoongi, are an asshole." I pout which causes him to smile.

It was a sad smile.

"Just like my parents used to say." he says and I shake my head.

I mumble to myself as I go to the bathroom to change.

I didn't know his parents were like that.

I didn't think a parent would say such things to their own child but I guess I was wrong.

My mother wasn't even that bad and that's saying a lot.

After I changed I headed back to the room to find Yoongi laying awake looking up at the ceiling.

I walk over and lay down in my spot and look up at the ceiling too.

"We should go out." I say and he turns his head with a look of disgust? Rude ass hoe.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant as in go places tomorrow. Maybe you can loosen up a little and see that I'm not as bad as you think I am. Maybe even the same will happen for me." I say.

"Don't you work tomorrow?" He asks and I shake my head then he turns his whole body away so his back in facing me.

"Then sure, whatever. I'm going back to sleep." he says and I smile to myself.

He was sure to have a good side to him.

I just needed to find it.