Chapter15

Almost a month had passed since everything happened and my parents never even gave me the chance to visit Yoongi and the others.

She kept me busy and made sure Jay gave me as many hours as possible to keep me working.

All I wanted was to see the guys and to rest.

I wanted nothing more than that.

"Honestly mom, let me go. It's not like I won't come back, I don't have a choice." I say.

"Damn right you don't." my father pipes In.

"Just 2 hours, please." I say and it comes out in a plead.

"Y/n." my mother warns and I stare back with hard eyes.

"Please." I push and she looks up at my father then back at me.

"2 hours. Then you come home." She says sternly and I nod and rush out.

I wasn't letting a second be wasted.

__
Yoongi's pov:

"You really miss her, don't you man?" Namjoon asks as he looks over at me.

"Of course I miss her. It's been a whole month and whenever I text her Jay has her phone. It's frustrating." I say through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, hyung." he says with sad eyes.

"Yeah, me too." I say as my mind goes back to the reality of the two of them getting married.

"Yo." I hear an all too familiar voice say.

My eyes widen as I turn my head to face Y/n.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Namjoon asks excitedly as he stands up and walks to her.

"I have two hours. Then I have to leave but I'm here now so, tada!" She says as she opens her arms widely.

"Well, come here." she says, looking in my direction.

I stand up and walk over to her and instantly wrap my arms around her.

I knew I missed her but having her here made me realize just how much I had.

When she pulls back she looks around.

"Where are the others?" She asks.

"Sadly they're not here at the moment but I'm sure they'd be glad that you're here." Namjoon says.

"Awe that's sad. I really miss them." she says with a frown.

"They miss you too" Namjoon says reassuringly.

She smiles then looks back at me.

"What have you been up to?" She asks and the gentle smile on her lips makes my heart flutter in my chest.

I felt like a middle school girl.

The way my heart was pounding just seeing her here in front of me and hearing her voice.

Was I falling in love?

"Yoongi?" Namjoon questions and I realize I had been staring without replying.

"Oh sorry, um, just making music." I say and she smiles.

"Can I hear?"

"Yeah, sure." I say and begin to walk towards my room, her following close behind.

When we get inside she wastes no time in hopping on my bed and getting comfortable as I sit down at my computer.

"It's not finished but this is what I have so far." I say and begin to play the track.

As it plays I'm actually really nervous.

I was usually really confident in my music but showing her made me lose my confidence.

What if she didn't like it?

Once the track ended a smile filled her face.

"It's amazing Yoongi. I'm excited to hear the finished product" she says and I can't help but to smile.

She liked it.

"Come here." she says, motioning beside her.

I obey without a word.

When I get to the bed I sit down beside her and she let's out a breath.

"I miss you guys so much. Being back here kinda hurts ya know." she says sadly.

"We miss you too. Jin talks about you, a lot." I say which makes her smile.

"I wish I could just stay here." she sighs.

"But enough of the sad talk." she adds, forcing a smile on her face.

"How have you been?" She says as she leans on her elbow and looks up at me.

"How have you been?" I reply and she let's out a long sigh and falls into the bed and rolls on her back.

"Stressed, upset, miserable, do I need to continue?" she says and I frown.

"Is it really that bad?"

"It is. My parents barely let me do anything anymore. My life revolves around Jay and this wedding planning. I was lucky to get 2 hours with you." she says as she glances over at me then looks back up at the ceiling.

"When is the wedding?" I ask and she visually seems to tense.

She opens her mouth but closes it and shakes her head.

"Can we lay down and sleep?" She asks, completely changing the subject.

"Yeah sure." I say and she moves beside me and lays her head on my chest.

I was hoping she wouldn't hear how loudly my heart was beating but my hopes disappeared when she laughed.

"Do I really make you that nervous?" She asks, peering up at me.

"Don't be stupid, of course not!" I defend but she only smiles and lays her head back down.

"Well, I really like you too, Yoongi" she says as she grabs hold of my hand and intertwines our fingers.

They seemed to fit perfectly.

My heart beat seemed to speed up more, if that's even possible.

She noticed because she squeezed my hand and laughed.

"Aish! Go to sleep." I mumble and she nods slowly before cuddling more into my side.

How could someone I've only just met a couple months ago mean so much to me...

_
When I wake up I notice Y/n is no longer beside me.

I let out a breath and try to ignore the feeling in my chest.

She was gone again..

A piece of paper on my bedside table caught my eye.

When I picked it up and read it the world came crashing down around me.

It was a wedding invitation dated for tomorrow.