Chapter10

Yoongi's pov:

Y/n stood frozen in her spot at the sight of her parents.

Why are they here and why do they look so angry?

"Well?" Y/n asks again.

"We came because Jay told us what's been going on." Her mother says with her arms crossed over her chest.

My chest tightened.

"What did he tell you?" She asks and her voice shakes a bit.

"He informed us that Yoongi has not purposed to you and that you both confirmed that you don't like each other." her father says and Namjoon and the other look between all of us with different looks.

Confusion, shocked, and hurt.

"But-" Y/n begins but is cut off.

"But nothing. We've decided to find you someone else. Someone we know you're comfortable with." Her mother says as a smile appears on her face.

My stomach drops at what I hear next.

"You're going to be marrying Jay."
-
"I'm not doing that." Y/n says almost instantly.

Her voice was stern and dark.

I had never heard nor seen her like this.

Even the guys looked taken back.

"Excuse me?" Her mother asks as if she had just been smacked in the face.

"I said I'm not marrying Jay." she says and thing time her voice doesn't even waver in the slightest.

"Don't speak to your mother that way. Need I remind you who you are. You're a child! You don't get a say in this, you don't get a say in anything!" Her father yells and she looks on the verge of tears but then her jaw tightens.

"I'm 22 fucking years old. I'm not a child! You can't tell me what to do anymore! I wouldn't even being doing any of this in the first place but she wants to treat me like a child and force me into this even though I'm old enough to make this decision on my own!" Y/n yells back and the next thing that happens causes all of our jaws to drop.

Y/n stares up at her mother in fear.

She had smacked her.

Y/n held her cheek with tears in her eyes and I, along with the other, kneel down at her side.

"You're marrying Jay and that's final. Pack you things and Jay will come get you later. Let's go." her mother says then leaves with her husband trailing close behind her.

"Are you okay?!" Jin asks, pushing through and gathering Y/n into his arms.

She doesn't say anything but instead clings to Jin and cries into his chest.

She's marrying Jay...why didn't I step in and say something!? I'm such an idiot!

I hate this idea.

Y/n was already supposed to marry me.

Why am I so angry? I hadn't even wanted her here to begin with.

Why do I care? I don't even like her like that.

Why, Because I'm attracted to her.

I let her in and we got too close.

She's the first person to ever make me feel important and like I was truly worth something.

I can't lose her. I can't lose her and I won't.

I have to fix this.
___
Your pov:

"I'll take care of her." Jay says and goes to grab my arm but I jerk it away.

I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

I knew I shouldn't be angry with him since he didn't know Yoongi and I had become closer but I was angry.

I was angry because of my parents.

I was angry because I had to marry Jay.

I was angry because It wasn't Yoongi.