Chapter8

"W-what?" I ask with wide eyes I look down at Yoongi who was kneeling down in front of me.

"I said will you marry me." he says and I raise my eyebrows as I look down at him.

"Where is this coming from? I thought you didn't like me." I say and he stands up.

"I don't."

"Then why?" I ask.

"I don't like that Jay guy. When he brought up the marrying you thing I figured I needed to eventually so here." he says, pushing the ring at me.

"And if I say no?" I ask and he pulls in his lips and shrugs.

"I mean since I have no choice.." I mumble and stick my hand out.

"Yes." I say and he nods and puts the ring on my ring finger.

Usually this would be where normal people in a normal relationship would hug, kiss, and cry but Yoongi and I weren't in a normal relationship let alone in a relationship at all.

"Congratulations you two!" Jin says as he pops out of no where.

"When did you get here?" Yoongi asks as he steps back from me.

I look down at the ring and admire it.

It was really beautiful.

A simple golden band with one diamond.

Simple yet beautiful, Kinda like him.

Did I really just say that?

Cringe.
-
Yoongi's pov:

"Now soon enough you'll be honeymooning in Hawaii and popping out babies like crazy!" Jin says with a bright smile.

"Aish! Quit it. We're not like that and you know it." I say.

"Then why is she blushing?" Jin asks with a smirk and I look over to see just that.

"What are you blushing about?" I ask with wide eyes.

"I'm not. you're just seeing things. Go get your eyes checked." she says and hurries off in the other direction.

"I think she likes you." Jin says with a gentle smile.

My eyebrows raise.

"Her? Like me? you've got it wrong Jin. We're just acquaintances." I say.

"Mhm because I'm sure everyone just purposes to their acquaintances." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Well I don't have a choice." I say but he smirks and leans closer to me.

"Well you don't seem too upset about that." he says and I clench my jaw.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"I'm just saying. You seem to have started becoming attached to her. Did she say something to you that made you change your view on her. Need I remind you that just a couple weeks ago you hated her and this idea." Jin reminds.

She had.

"No. She didn't say anything." I lie and his eyebrows knit together.

"Then why?" He asks and I shrug.

"I have to do this Jin. It's not like I want to or anything." I say pulling in my lips.

"Mhm well tell me how that goes for ya but watch out Yoongi because someone could come steal her away from you... but oh wait, you wouldn't care, right?" He asks then walks away.

What exactly was he trying to do?

I let it drop then walked to my room to see what the idiot was up to.

-
Your pov:

What does Jin think he's talking about...making babies, he's crazy!

I felt the blood rushing to my face at the mere thought of it.

Doing such things with Yoongi seemed crazy.

"You're still blushing?" I hear and look up to see Yoongi enter the room.

"I told you I'm not!" I defend but it's obvious I'm lying.

"Then are you sick? Have you eaten?" He asks as the bed shifts beside me.

"I don't think so..and no." I say as I twirl my wedding ring.

"Come on." he says, grabbing a hold of my wrist and pulling me upwards.

"Where?" I ask looking up at him, shocked.

"To get food, obviously." He says and I awe.

"I've never loved you more." I say and he stops walking and looks back at me.

"What did you just say?" He asks and I laugh.

"It's just an expression." I say and he nods after a moment then turns back around.

"Let's go." He says and continues to walk ahead of me.

What was that all about?

"Wait for me!" I yell as I run to catch up to him.

Food time! Bless his heart.