Chapter7

Your pov:

"Okay Y/n I'm serious. Stop messing around." Jay says with furrowed eyebrows as I spin around in the spiny computer chair that was in his office.

"Or what?" I say as I continue to spin.

My inner child was showing.

"Just stop." he says and I stop and lean back in the chair to come down from my brain high.

"You're no fun." I pout.

The room was spinning and my head was pounding.

"I know. Now, I need you to go run these to the main office then maybe we can go get something to eat." he says, pulling out a giant stack of papers.

"You had me at eat." I say flashing a cheeky grin.

"Then hurry up so we can go." he says and I grab the papers and wink.

"Aye Aye, captain." I say and rush out the door and down the hall.

As I'm in my blind daze to hurry up so I could go get food I don't even see the body in front of me and crash, the papers going everywhere.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and look up only to see Yoongi standing in front of me with wide eyes at what just happened.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I shuffle to get the papers that were scattered across the floor.

"I came because you forgot this." he says and pushes my phone in my face.

"Oh, thanks..but how did you know where I worked?" I ask and he kneels down to help pick up the papers which I hadn't expected him to do.

"Jin told me." he says without bothering to look up at me.

He finished grabbing the papers then hands them to me and we stand up.

"Well thanks but I have to go turn these in now then Jay and I are going to get food." I beam, excited at the thought.

"Going to get food? That's not work." he says as his eyebrows furrow.

"So what, it's food." I say and he shoves his hands into his jacket pockets and looks around the office.

"Then I guess I'll get going." he says and I look back at Jay's office then Yoongi.

"Maybe you could come too." I say, facing the fact that I didn't want him to leave.

"Nah, I don't want to intrude." he says and I shake my head.

"It's not a problem. Jay is cool I'm sure he won't care." I say with a smile.

Yoongi looks down at me then let's out a breath.

"Fine." he says and I nod and grab his hand.

"Well come on so I can drop these off." I say and pull him down the hallway.

His hand feels tense in mine but I don't pay any mind to it.

After I turn in the papers Yoongi and I make our way back to Jay's office.

"I'm ready to eat!" I sing as I bust into the office and jump back into the spiny chair and spin.

"I told you to stop with that." Jay says as he grips the chair, stopping it's motions.

His eyes trail over to Yoongi then back down at me.

"Oh yeah! Yoongi is gonna come with us okay?, okay." I say and stand up.

Jay is silent for a minute but then he nods.

"Let's go." I say as I run out of the room, leaving the two to follow slowly behind me.

-
"You take forever to order." Yoongi says as Jay looks down at his watch and I lean against the counter, eyes scanning the menu.

"This takes time okay." I say and he let's out a breath.

Mr. Angry grumpy pants.

When I finally order they do then we go sit down.

"So do you two know when you're getting married?" Jay asks as he leans back in the booth.

"Nope." I say as I take a sip of my drink.

"What do you mean nope?" He asks as his eyebrows furrow.

"Well I mean he hasn't even asked me." I say looking upwards.

"You haven't asked her?" Jay asks as he looks over at Yoongi.

Yoongi seems flustered by the question, like he couldn't reply.

"Let it be. I don't expect him to. He doesn't even like me ya know." I say with a laugh as I run my fingers through my (h/c) hair.

"Why are you two getting married then?" He asks and the tone in his voice is different from earlier.

I've never heard it before.

I shoot him a glance and he looks away.

When I look over at Yoongi I see him make a face at Jay.

A face of disgust?

"This food is really good." I say so the weird feeling between the three of us goes away.

"After this you can go home." Jay says with a gentle smile.

"Why? aren't you going back to work?" I ask as my eyebrows knit together.

His eyes wander to Yoongi then back to me.

"I have something I need to take care of so I won't be going back to work. Just enjoy the day off." he says and I nod after a moment.

I wonder what he needs to take care of.

Oh well.

All I care about right now is this bomb ass food.