Chapter6

About four weeks had passed since I moved in with Yoongi and the guys and it was actually pretty fun.

I had become good friends with all of the guys and Yoongi was finally starting to be a little nicer to me but he still had his walls up.

All in all I was happy I was here.

"Come on Y/n! We don't have much time left!" Taehyung calls out and I mumble an okay before heading out to meet the others.

We were going to a drive in movie theater and everyone was really excited, especially me.

"I call laying next to Y/n." Jimin announces as we pull into the theater.

I borrowed my bosses truck so we could lay in the back.

Hopefully we'd all fit.

"Shouldn't Yoongi be the one laying next to her?" Jungkook asks and my eyes look between the two boys.

"Nah it's fine! Go ahead." Namjoon says with a wave of his hand.

I look over at Yoongi who's standing there looking up at the screen.

I wonder if he actually likes drive in movies.

He was kinda dragged here after all.

"Alright it's starting, lay down and get comfortable." Hoseok says and we all do.

It was Namjoon on the end then beside him was Jin then Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, me, then Yoongi was on the other side of me.

It was a bit cramped but we managed to make it work.

Now let the fun begin.

-
Yoongi's pov:

This wasn't fun at all.

It was only like an hour into the movie and almost everyone had fallen asleep.

The only people awake were Namjoon and I.

"Damn. They must have really been tired." Namjoon whispers and I look down at all the sleeping bodies.

The main thing I noticed was all of the cuddling.

Maybe it was because everyone was so close together, I don't know.

Jin was cuddled into Namjoon, Hoseok was cuddling Jungkook who was cuddling Taehyung.

Then my eyes landed on Y/n and Jimin.

Jimin had his arm around Y/n and his chin on top of her head which was resting on his chest as her arm draped over his stomach.

I felt my stomach drop at the sight.

"It's kinda cute." Namjoon says in awe as he looks down at them but I don't catch what he says after that because I can't bring myself to look away from Jimin and Y/n.

They looked good together yet for some reason I hated that. I wanted to look good with someone like that but I knew I wouldn't.

"Yoongi." Namjoon says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask as I tear my eyes away from the two cuddling bodies.

"The movie is over. Help me wake them up." he says as he begins to nudge them.

I look down at Y/n then flick Jimin in the forehead causing his eyes to snap open.

"Hey what was that for?" He asks, glaring over at me.

"The movie is over." I say and he looks at the screen then beside him down at Y/n and his eyes widen a little.

"Y/n, the movie is over." he says shaking her shoulder gently.

She groans a bit then opens her eyes.

Once she realizes what situation she's in she sits up and apologizes.

"I'll drop you guys back off at home then go drop off the car." she says and hops out.

"Wait, this is your bosses car right?" I ask and she looks back at me and nods.

"I'll come with you. It's late." I say and everyone looks at me then at Y/n.

"Okay." she says then the car begins to move and she drives us home.

"We'll be back soon." Y/n announces then pulls away from the dorm and drives to wherever she needed to go to get the car back to its owner.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" She asks as she keeps her eyes set on his road.

"Eh, I'd ask you the same thing but you fell asleep." I remind and I see her roll her eyes.

"I was tired. I work a lot you know." she says then mumbles something else that I don't catch.

"You work tomorrow, don't you?" I ask.

"Unfortunately." she says and turns a corner then pulls into a driveway of a big house.

"Go on and get in my car. I'll only be a minute." she says handing me her keys as she hops out of the truck.

I get out as well and walk over to her car that was sitting in front of the house where I'm guessing she left it when she swapped cars.

I get inside and look towards the door just as Y/n knocks on it.

After a couple seconds the door opens and reveals a tall dark haired guy in khakis and a black button down shirt.

He looked very rich too.

I could hear their conversation through the crack at the top of her open window and me being curious, I listened.

"How was your little group date?" He asks as he stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"Shush it would ya. It wasn't a group date. I'm not some hoe. I'm not you." she hisses and my eyes widen a bit.

Should she really be talking to her boss like that?

"You're so sweet, y/n." he says and she laughs.

"Thanks, I know." she replies and his smirk fades as he notices me looking at them.

"Is that him?" He asks and Y/n turns around to look at me then nods.

"Mhm."

"Ah, anyways, don't be late again tomorrow." the guy says.

"I'll be late if I want to Jay. Not like you'll do anything about it like fire me, you need me." she says as she sticks her tongue out.

I guess they're pretty close.

I guess it makes sense since she's his assistant and what not but why do I feel so...angry.