Chapter20

The only thing that could be heard in the room was the sound of Y/n's breathing beneath me.

Heavy and breathless.

"Get off of me, fat ass!" She growls as she pushes me again.

"You said I could do anything I wanted to." I grin, leaning closer to her face.

"I didn't mean sit on me! What kind of man are you!?" She steams and I laugh and move off of her.

"We should wait till we're married. Just so I can insure that you won't leave me afterwards." I say and her eyebrows furrow.

"What are you implying?" She says.

"I didn't mean it like what you're thinking. I meant it'll complete everything ya know. I want it to be special. You staying by my side forever." I say and her face softens and she nods.

"Then okay, it should be a fun honeymoon." she say, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laugh and nod.

"That it shall."

_
Your pov:

"Finally! I was starting to think you guys would never kiss." b/f/n laughs as she pushes back her hair.

"I was even beginning to think that." I laugh.

"You guys are happy right? All lovey dovey and what not?" She asks as she sits down on my side of the bed.

"I guess you could say that, yeah." I say, smiling to myself.

"Good. I'm glad you're happy." b/f/n says with a smile.

"Me too." I hear and then my head to see Taehyung and Yoongi standing in the doorway.

Taehyung smiles at what Yoongi previously said then he walks inside and hops onto the bed beside me.

"It's nice to meet you again!" He says, looking over at b/f/n.

"Yeah." she says, smiling a little but not meeting his eyes.

B/f/n had told me multiple times that she thought he was cute and now that he's speaking to her she's getting flustered.

"Get in here, idiot." I grin as I look over at Yoongi who's still in the doorway.

He doesn't say anything as he lays down beside me and rests an arm around my side.

Taehyung doesn't pay much mind to it but b/f/n continuously wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"And idiot is my thing, idiot." Yoongi says after a moment and I can't help but to laugh.

"Fine. Sorry, love." I say and he falls silent.

"You good?" I ask and then Taehyung and b/f/n start laughing.

I turn to see that he had fallen asleep.

Typical Yoongi move.

"You guys are cute." Tae smiles.

"Awe thank you. Are you dating anyone?" I ask and I see b/f/n's eyebrows jump up.

"Nope. Haven't found the one I guess." he laughs and I smile widely.

"Aha well b/f/n is single too." I say and his smile widens.

"Really!"

"Mhm. You two should go on a date. Maybe it'll lead to something." I say and b/f/n scolds me with her eyes.

"Do you want to?" Taehyung asks, turning to b/f/n.

"Uh, sure." she says awkwardly and he smiles and nod.

"Okay cool. I'll pick you up tomorrow." he says and she mumbles an okay.

We all sit around for awhile then b/f/n heads home and Tae heads elsewhere.

I turn and look down at the man I had come to love.

His black hair was falling into his eyes and he looked peaceful.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his eyes.

As I did his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"I fell asleep?" He asks upon yawing and sitting up.

"Mhm.

"what did I miss?" He asks, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Nothing much. I set him And b/f/n up together." I grin proudly.

"Really?" He laughs and I nod.

"Well yeah. My best friend deserves to find love too ya know." I pout and he smiles at me and pulls me down beside him.

"I know. They won't be as cute as us though." he says and I can't help but to laugh.

"We should get to sleep. It's pretty late and I know you're still tired." I say in which he replies with a nod and with that we go to sleep.