Chapter9

"That was heavenly. Thanks for the food buddy ol pal." I say as I shoot Yoongi a grin and a thumbs up.

"Sure." he says as he walks beside me.

We were currently walking back to the dorm and somehow the atmosphere around us was peaceful.

It wasn't awkward or full of anger but it was calm.

He wasn't putting his walls up.

"Ya know something Yoongi." I say as we walk side by side.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I like the real you. I don't know why anyone would want you to change. You're really amazing." I say and he stops walking.

A look of complete shock took over his face.

"Never gotten complimented before?" I joke and something in his eyes change and he pulls me into a hug.

My eyes widen at the action I never in a million years expected him to make.

"You're really amazing too." he whispers and I smile.

I had finally broken through to him.

The real him.

When he pulls back I smile at him.

"Hello I'm Y/n, it's nice to finally meet you." I say and he cracks a smile.

"So now that we've crossed that line I can safely say you're my friend. So, do you trust me?" I ask.

He looks hesitant but nods.

"I'm serious Yoongi. If you don't that's okay." I say while giving him a gentle smile.

"I want to say yes so badly but.." he says and I lay my hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine. I understand." I say and he gives me a sad smile and nods.

"I know your mom isn't the greatest but what is your father like?" Yoongi asks, changing the subject completely.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure anymore. He never comes around unless something is super important and serious." I say and he frowns.

"I'm sorry." and it was genuine.

"Don't be. It's not your fault." I say brushing it off.

"I know but.." and the look on his face hurts.

"Let's just get back home, okay." I say and he looks at me then nods.

"You mean what you said right...about me being amazing I mean." Yoongi says after a moment of silence.

"Yes Yoongi." I confirm with a laugh and he gives me the biggest smile ever.

My heat beat picks up.

"You're really creeping me out now, Idiot." I mumble as I walk ahead of him.

Why do I feel like this?

When we get back to the dorm I swing the door open, ready to go tell Jin everything that's happened but instead I'm faced with two very un pleased faces.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?"