A Harry Potter Fan Fiction; Hogwarts University

• Dedicated to Isabella Kay

AUTHORS NOTE: I own nothing in this story except the idea of a Hogwarts university. All characters are made by J.K Rowling. This is just part one and part two will be added soon!

Hermione

We searched the train for a free compartment. I was amazed by the amount of people that wanted to come back for the new Hogwarts university, which was thought of just last year. I mean, I knew some people would want to come back, but not this many. I turned to look at Ginny, who was obviously thinking the same thing. "OK," she said, struggling to get through the crowed, "I knew this idea would be popular but... I can't believe they had to get an extra train to get this lot on. And us. Where are the boys anyway?"

"Probably found a compartment. I hope they have. I can't be bothered with this search." I replied, thinking hard about the possibility that they actually have found a compartment. It didn't seem amazingly likely, but at least there was a slight chance.

"Hey, Mudblood!" I heard the familiar voice drawl behind me. With a desperate glance at Ginny, I turned around to face our old enemy... Malfoy. "Weasly and Potter decide not to show up then? Good, I could do without them ruining the year for me..."

Before he could say anymore, the train began to move, and he jumped into his compartment.

As the crowed dwindled out, we were able to find Ron and Harry easily. Suddenly I remember that I have left my ring on, and wipe it off quickly. Ron and I had decided to keep our engagement a secret, except tp our families and... well, Harry.

"Good idea" Ginny whispered in my ear as we slid in opposite them. "Anyway," she said, raising her voice, "we're stuck with Malfoy all year, unfortunately. And when there's Malfoy... "

"There's trouble"Ron finished for her, looking slightly annoyed that Malfoy had decided to come.

"Oh great, the one thing I need right now is Malfoy being... well, Malfoy. Is Malfoy being Malfoy?"

Harry asked, looking very confused.

"Well, if calling me 'Mudblood' counts as Malfoy being Malfoy then, yes." I sighed.

"He did what?" Both boys jumped from their seats.

"It's fine, it's fine. Sit down, for god's sake!"

Harry obeyed, but Ron still stood.

"I thought he'd stopped that." he said.

"What the hell gave you that idea?" I exclaim as he finally decides to sit down. There was a small scream and we turned to find Ginny's bag on the floor, along with the contents that had fallen out onto the floor. All of her quills and schoolbooks were covering the floor, so we had no space to move. Sighing, I bend down to help her put the stuff back into her bag... just as mine fell onto the floor, spilling it's contents into Ginny's, which mixed them up.

"Flipping hell," Harry murmured, "what're you doing down there?"

We all stare at him, wandering what the hell he was on about.

"OK... weren't you listening to this past conversation?" Ginny asked, staring at him as if he were mad.