Chapter 10

A/N; I've been waiting for this for sooooooooooo long! And sorry that the upload has been slower then usual... I've got serious writer's block!

And here it should say what every chapter says.

Ginny

The four of us- me, Hermione, Ron and Harry- all sat down just as Professor Slughorn checked that everyone was here.

"Harry, m'boy, sit down" he said. "Now," he scanned the room, "has anyone seen Miss Chang today?"

Please say she's not here, for whatever reason, just say she's not here, please...

"Well, I havn't seen her since last night." one of her friends says, looking worried.

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh, that must be a good sign...

Shut up Ginny, I tell myself, you can't be that mean to her... just because you saw her kissing Harry.

***********************************************************

When the lesson was over, we all walked out toward the great hall for lunch. Me and Hermione were ahead of the boys, but I could still hear their convosation.

Harry said to Ron, "I'm really worried about Cho, Ron. You don't think that Dementors got her or any-"

My hair flew out behind me as I spun to face Harry.

"I THOUGHT YOU AND CHO WERE OVER!" I screamed, feeling my face redden. Ron and Hermione both took a step back. "OBVIOUSLY YOU WEREN'T, OR YOU WOULDN'T BE SO WORRIED! IF IT WERE ME THAT WENT MISSING, YOU WOULDN'T CARE, WOULD YOU? YOU'D BE REALLY HAPPY, BECUASE YOU COULD GO AND SEE HER. THEN NOTHING ELSE WOULD MATTER, BECUASE AS LONG AS THE CHOSEN ONE'S HAPPY, IT'S ALL FINE! AS LONG AS THE BOY WHO LIVED IS HAVING A GREAT LIFE-" my voice broke.

Hermione hugged me, amd I let myself sob.

"What was that for, mate?" Ron asked.

"Couldn't you keep your mouth shut for once?" Hermione murmed, so only I could hear. She sat me down on one of the benches and sat next to me, still with an arm around me. "It's fine Ginny," she whispered, "it'll all work out in the end, you'll see."

Hermione

With my arm still round Ginny's shoulders, I turned around just in time to see Harry run down the corridor. "Told you this would happen," I said to Ron as he sat down beside me.

"Hermione, I can't see why you quit Divination. You're great at this sort of thing!"

I sighed. I knew it was going to happen, but I didn't want it to. I didn't want my best friend being upset; I hated it.

But I'd known it was going to happen.

A/N; There you go!

Izzy and Jo, are you happy now?