Chapter 14

A/N; Dark and depressing last chap, I know. But anyways, this one shouldn't be so bad.

Thanks, as always, to my friends for supporting me.

Hermione

I sat down on the bench, clutching my aching head, as the rest of Griffindor gathered around the portrait hole, all whispering about a supposed Ravenclaw that had gotton into the Fat Lady's painting, and when they saw Cho standing there, they were soon yelling and screaming.

Which, of course, just made my headache worse. It was so bad that I had to lie down. Then I realized something.

"Ron..." I began, and I was shocked to hear my voice come out in a croak. Ron crouched down beside me, holding my hand. "Ron, Ginny's in the common room. And she's the only person in there."

"Oh great. That's just what I needed. And Chang, will you please stop doing this?" Ron spat.

"Harry, I've read about this somewhere. I'm not aware of how you do this, but... there's two ways of getting Cho out. One will bring her back to her normal self but... Harry, if you choose that option then Ginny will never get out of the common room. And we'll never get in. The other will mean that Ginny gets out bit Cho will stay as she is."

Cho gave me a scornful look. "Well, thanks for that, Mudblood. It's obvious what he's going to choose."

I guess Harry didn't hear her, becuase he didn't respond.

"So you have a choice. Cho or Ginny?"

A/N; I know it's a short chapter but it's quite  a hard one to write about. Anyways...