Chapter 17

A/N; OK. So you know what this normally says by now. I mean, I'm getting tired of repeating it. I might just copy and paste.
WOW. Seventeen chapters?

Hermione

"I choose Ginny." Harry said, before sprinting towards the portrait hole, nearly knocking himself out in the process. "Ouch," he growled, clutching his forehead while his broken glasses fell of his bleeding nose. "That can't be a good sign. Or the right way, for that matter."

Cho scowled at me, obviously blaming me for what happened, and as ahe did, the pain in my head became unbearable and I had to close my eyes. I felt Ron's arm around my shoulders.

"You'll pay for that, Mudblood." Cho snarled.

"Is she alright?" I recognised the voice of Luna, and suddenly remembered that she knew nothing about this.

"I don't know." this time the voice belonged to Harry. "What I do want to know is how to get into this place!" the voice was followed by a loud thump.

"Why is Cho Chang in a painting?"

"I don't know. Ask Ron. He knows the most."

"Ronald?"

"Here we go. Right. We all got into this huge augment over... something or other... and Harry thought everyone hated him, so he decided that the best thing to do would be to go out with Cho. Obviously, this made Ginny really upset so she stopped speaking to Harry. Then when we were all happy again Harry said he was worried when Cho went missing. So then Hermione and I decided to find Cho. We found her here. That's all I can tell you." Ron said.

"So why are you so angry with her?"

"It's complicated."

"Please tell me!"

"OK... she threatened to kill us if we didn't get her out of the portrait which, for the record, we didn't know how. Then she called Hermione a Mudblood. Several times. Then she began this spell that did this, " Ron began, squeezing my shoulders, "And then she said that she was friends with Draco Malfoy. Happy now that you know?"

"WHAT? SHE'S FRIENDS WITH MALFOY? HOW DARE YOU!"

I opened my eyes to find Luna walking up to the portrait hole.

"This has to stop." she said, putting one of her pale hands against the painting.

Then, the stangest thing happened.

The whole portrait clicked, and Cho fell out of it as the hidden door flew open.

"Let me out!" Ginny cried. She breathed a sigh of relif as she stumbled out.