Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Isabella Kay

Authors Note: OK, you know what this should say by now. *-*  *-*  *-* :D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Last time I forgot to warn anyone who hasn't read many books about spoilers! Whoops.

Hermione

Luna and I walked out of Arithmacy as the bell rang. "What have you got next?" I asked her.

"Potions." she answered in her usual dreamy voice. But this time, I notice that there is a hint of sadness in there, too.

"Luna, what's wrong?" I turn to look at her, concerned for my friend.

She sighed and sat down on one of the many benches you find around Hogwarts. I sat down with her. "Well..." she began, looking as though she shouldn't be revealing this. "Recently, The Quibbler has been doing quite bad as there are no big stories around nowadays." The Quibbler was Luna's father's magazine, and I knew that if the Quibbler was in trouble, so were the Lovegoods. I nodded to show I understood and she continued "The Ministry say that if it dosn't improve soon, then they will have to stop us from selling it, and then Dad won't get a job anywhere else, see, as everyone thinks that we are a crazy family the does nothing but go on about... odd and... non-existent... things..." she sounded on the verge of tears by this point. My face flushed as she did her usual accurate analysis of what people thought of her. I put my arm around her. "And-then-if-Dad-loses-his-job-we-we-we-will-have-nowhere-to-go!" she rushed the last bit, as though she thought that if she said it at a certain pace, it would be fine.

Ginny

I sat down into a seat near as possible to the back so I didn't have to particapate much during Transfiguration. A second later, I was joined by a Ravenclaw- I wasn't looking at the time but I was almost certain that it was Cho Chang by the amount of people that had surrounded her. Oh great.
I remember bumping into Luna Lovegood on my way to , and how she had told me that all the years tended to be mixing together in the university, so I shouldn't be surprised if a witch/ wizard from a year above me sat down next to me.

****

After a very long day that involved very hard work, I sat down in the common room with a yawn. Why was school so tiring nowadays? It never used to be, but what's different? There is an obvious answer to my question, but I didn't particularly want to think about the events of my sixth year, thank you very much. It was hard enough at the time... I hit my head to stop myself thinking about it.

Now I come to think of it, Luna seemed quite upset when  I spoke to her this morning. What on earth could be wrong with her? People don't just look sad... there's obviously something wrong with her.

Authors note: Don't worry, this part isn't finished yet! There is more of chapter 4 to come! JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO HAVE A PEEK AT WHAT'S COMING! *-*

 Oh yeah and I might be kind of mean to Harry. Sorry if he's ur fav character. And I'm sorry for the short POVs in this one. PLEASE COMMENT! *-* 

Oh and thanks to Jo Keyes for helping me write this *-* :D

****************

Hermione

The first thing I noticed as I stepped into the Griffindor common room was the state it was in. All of the tables were turned over the armchairs were on their sides and pieces of Wizard Chess were everywhere. The next thing I noticed was the amount of people in the room. Hardly any. The third thing I see is Ron storming off toward the boy's dormitory.

The only people left in the common room are me and Ginny.
I must have looked as taken aback as I felt, as Ginny said, "We had a fight."
"You say something to him or did he say something to you?"
"Did he actually say anything or is it just sibling rivalry?"
"OH, JUST SIDE WITH HIM THEN! YOU'RESUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!"
"Ginny, I'm not siding with anybody!"
"FINE. BUT IF THAT'S TRUE, THEN IT'S STILL AWFUL. YOU'RE MEANT TO BE ON MY SIDE!"
"You know what, Ginny?" I was almost crying at this point. "I just give up."

And with that, I walked out of the room.

Ginny

I gasped as I watched my best friend walk out of the common room. How could I say that to her? I sit in one of the remaining armchairs that hadn't been tuned over and sobbed. First my brother, and now my best friend. Could things get any worse? 

Spoke too soon.

"Hey Gin, what's up?" Harry sat down next to me. Before I knew it, I was telling him everything- the fight betweem me and Ron, the fight between me and Hermione. He understood my fight with Ron, but unfortunaltly misheard the fight with Hermione. Before I knew what was happening, he was storming out of the common room to "have a word" with Hermione. Great. By the looks of things I had just completly ruined my life.

Hermione

"YES, BUT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO GINNY?" Harry was shouting at me. "AND DON'T TRY TO COVER IT UP!"
"OH, JUST GO AND BLAME THE VUNRABLE MUDBLOOD, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES!" I screamed back.
"OH, AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!"

Autors note; So sorry if you like Harry!