Chapter 26

A/N; Hi to Shannon, Jo, Izzy and Maria! And Katie...

Chapter 26 

Hermione

"Oh no." I murmured. "Please say you're joking."

Ron sat down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm not. I saw her just now." he sighed.

I searched his blue eyes for any sign of laughter, or anything that would show that he was joking.

Nothing.

I turned away, shaking my head in disbelief.

"I don't believe it. I thought she wanted to leave."

"She did. She fell asleep on the train and got stuck."

No. Please no.

"No. Please. It can't be... no..." I whispered. "Ron... she's going to do something. Something bad. She hates us..."

"I've told her to stay away from you."

"It's you and Ginny I'm worried about. The worst thing Cho can do to me is to hurt you two. The three of us are on her bad side. She won't do anything to Harry. She'll want him to take her back."

Ginny

And there I was having such a great day!

We were sat having breakfast when Ron decided to tell us that Cho was back at Hogwarts.

Of course, I was taking a rather large sip of pumpkin juice at the time, which resulted in my breakfast being soaked.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"She fell asleep on the train and ended up coming back on it as well. And now there are no more trains until the summer." Ron explained.

Just then, Cho herself came.

Hermione

Ron grabbed hold of me, staring at Cho with a threatening expression.

"Harry?" She said with a slight smile on her face. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Looking confused, Harry agreed.

As he led Cho out, she turned to us.

Her smile had become wicked.

"Are you OK?" Ron asked the second they had left.

"I'm fine!" I insisted. "I'm sorry," I apologized as I realized that my tone had come out sharper than I had intended. "I'm just really scared. I don't know what she's going to do, or when she'll do it, or who she'll do it to."

Before either of them could speak, Harry angrily sat down beside Ginny.

"What happened?" Ginny asked.

"She tried to get me to take her back."

A/N; Sorry the chapter's so short!