Chapter 33

A/N; I forgot to mention why I dedicated chapter 31 to IzzyKay. It was becuase she is a great frined and a great writer. Also, she kept bugging me to upload for months.

Ginny

 Unbelievable. Harry actually thinks that Hermione killed Cho. Even after being one of her best friends for about 8 years. Surely he should know her well enough by now to know that she wouldn't. I don't mention any of this to him though. He'd just get really angry that I was "siding with my brother" or something like that.

I hope she knows that I'd be standing up with Ron and yelling at everyone for thinking whst they are, too, it's just that I can't when I'm with Harry.

After explaining the situation to Professor Slughorn, Ron sat down and took Hermione's hand.

"Be careful, Weasley." Malfoy sneered. "You might be next on her list!" and then he and gis friends began to laugh.

Hermione looked up for a second before standing up and walking out of the room.

"Miss Granger!" Slughorn called after her.

"I'll go and get her." Ron said, jumping to his feet and leaving the room.

"Harry, you don't beileve this, do you?"

"Well, Sir, I think I do. I saw her there, standing over Cho. She was the only other person there." Harry replied.

Hermione

It's gone to far now. Everyone thinks that I actually want to kill someone again. And to make the matter worse, they think the next person will be Ron.

Just becuase Cho faked her death.

She only faked her death to get away from here.

And now she's actually gone, I should feel relived.

But instead, I feel worse than I did when she put that spell on me.

Becuase of her, everyone thinks I want to kill Ron.