Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Maria Keen

A/N; Hey guys sorry for the rubbish chapter 8... it really is awful...

Anyways, thank you for reading this story, like Maria, Jo and Izzy.

ALSO thank the above for giving me ideas for the chapters.

Hermione

The next few days of our lives were taken up by trying to look after Ron's new Hippogriff. It was a very energetic creature to say the least... we really did have our work cut out.

The day after Ron's birthday, Ron almost murdered Harry for putting this burden onto his shoulders.

Or, at least, words to that effect.

And then, we had to actually deal with the Hippogriff. That got Harry thinking.

Honestly, within the first hour, it had attempted to bite all four of us, and had also (not that this is a bad thing) managed to actually bite Malfoy when he went past. And then he tried to fly way. THe Hippogriff, not Malfoy. So, we had to try and grab him before he went away.

Really, we'd barely been lookiong after him for two hours and we were already practically asleep. But, as the Hippogriff was full of energy, it just kept going. Much to Ron's annoyance.

"Harry, this is all your fault. You have some serious apologising to do to us when today is over. If we're still all here." he grumbled.

******************************************************************************************

A/N: Well, that's the start. Sorry that this one is so short.I really want to get to chapter ten. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm sorry if this is a boring, short chapter. The rest of this part will be up in.... A FEW MINUITES! *-* 

******************************************************************************************

Ginny

I stared in shock at the excited Hippogriff. After a whole day of excersize non-stop,  the large creature was still going! It was flying as if there was no tommorow, while we were practically sleeping outside! We were just about o take the... thing... to Hagrid's cabin when  Hagrid himself made his way over to us.

"Well, survived yur firs' week o' pu'in' up with an 'ippogriff, then>" he chuckled. We all stared at him with our tired, pleading eyes. "'saliright, I'll take 'im from 'ere."

Thank God for that!

A/N; Sorry for the short chapter, but as I said, I can't wait to get to Chapter ten! Sorry if there's a slow upload, but we do have homework to do over the half-term break, and I'm going out most days as well, and seeing my Grandmother everyday. So, you will get it before the week's end, but I'm not quite sure how many chapters you will have. WARNING! There's a bit more Ginny-is-upset-with-Harry-because-of-Cho coming up. And I will say no more.