Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Jo Keyes

Autors note: Same as always. Sooooooo... here's part three. Part four will be coming soon. Please comment!

Ginny

It felt as though the second I had closed my eyes, morning decided to arrive.

Hermione woke me up with a prod. "Come on Ginny, we're going to miss breakfast at this rate!" Miss breakfast? I sat up straight.  Was it really that time already?

We made our way to the great hall, where we soon found Harry and Ron.

"Where've you two been?" Harry asked as we sat down.

"Waking Ginny up," Hermione said as I yawned.

"Sleeping." I explain though I know that that fact was probably obvious. "So, what do you guys have next?"

Harry had Potions, Ron had Defence Against The Dark Arts, and Hermone had Arithmacy. And I had Transfiguration. Great. Just great. I hated Transfiguration. It was definatley my worst subject.  And then I had Herbology. Quite a bad day, then. At least I didn't have Divination. That wasn't till tomorrow. Oh great. I rolled my eyes.

"What's up Gin?" Hermione asked me.

"Oh, nothing. Just looking at my awful day." I thrust my timetable at her.

"Oh, I love Transfiguration!"

"You what?" me, Harry and Ron said together. Hermione looked at all three of us with an unreadable expression on her face.

"I do though!"

"OK, Ron, do us a favour and tell us who the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher is!" Harry whined. We all turned to look at him. "What?"

"I wish it was still Lupin. He was my favorite." Hermione sighed, echoing my own thoughts.

Then the bell rang.

Hermione

I practically sprinted from the Great hall to Arithmacy; I hated being late!

I arrived just in time to see the teacher invite us in. Slightly breathless, I slipped into the nearset seat. I was soon joined by Luna Lovegood. After a few minutes a thought hit me.

"Why are you in this class?" I asked her, curiously,

"I think it's an idea they had about this university. I think they're just going to mix all the years. So that means you could end up with anyone." she repliesd in her dreamy voice. She didn't seem as Loony as i remembered... maybe she'd got over it somehow.