Chapter 18

A/N; Sooooooo... I can't beleive I'm already doing chapter 18.

And........     691     reads? Thanks guys!

Hermione

"Ahh... fresh air at last." Ginny sighed.

Silence... silence...

And then Cho saw me.

"YOU MUDBLOOD!" she screeched, sprinting towards me, pushing me against a  wall and scratching me.  "THIS-IS-ALL-YOUR-FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" I felt her nails run down my left arm.

I could barely move because of that spell, so I was helpless as she attacked me.

The pain in my left arm was unbearable, and I could feel my blood dripping down it. I tried to move, but everything had gon numb, so i couldn't move a muscle. But Cho kept on and on, never stopping for a second, evidently wanting to punish me because of Harry's choice.  Then, as if she'd just remebered, she stepped back, pulled out her wand and said, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" A jet of green light shot towards me, amd I couldn't move...

Suddenly I felt Ginny's hand clasp my wrist as she pulled me out of the way.

Throwing her wand down, Cho raced towards me agasin, and began what she had been doing before. Ginny tried to get Cho away, but Cho just threw her over to the other side of the room.

She continued tortuing me.

Suddenly I felt the heavy wieght lift off me. I looked up to see Ron fling Cho across the room.

"Well?" Cho asked, with a glint in her eye. "Arn't you going to kill me?"

"No, because youd probably end up looking like a hippogiff. I wish I was able to though." Ron spat.

Luna

I stared in horror and disbeif at my fellow Ravenclaw, Cho Chang, wandering what had happenedto make her like this. Deciding on a wrackspurt getting into her ear, I ran across the room to Hermione.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, with my hand on her shoulder. Then I noticed the five long, thin scratches on her left arm, the blood shockingly red. With a sharp intake of breath, I began to search the shoulder bag that was slung over my shoulder.