Chapter 25

A/N; Thank you to all of my amazing friends (AKA Jo, Izzy, Shannon, Maria, Katie etc) for supporting me with this story! And special thanks to Shannon for helping me with a new storyline that begins in Chapter 30!

Ron

When I woke up the next morning, I was surprised to feel fear in my heart. I had no idea what I had dreamt about; if I had it would have been useful.

I knew it was still early, but I couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to walk about a bit. At this time, some students were already out of bed and walking around, so Peeves couldn't yell for Filch about students being out of bed.

As I wandered, I heard a rustle behind me, and I turned around to see what it was.

Cho Chang.

I narrowed my eyes angrily.

"I thought you were gone." I hissed.

"So did I. But I fell asleep on the train and it came back before I had woken up. There're no more trains until the summer now." She sulked.

"Oh. So we're stuck with you now."

"I don't really want to be here, you know."

"Stay away from Hermione."

"She lived, then."

"Yes. Stay away."

I turned away and left.

Hermione

I was sat in the common room when Ron walked in, looking rather angry.

"What's happened?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"Chang's back."

Oh no. I wasn't expecting that.

It can't be good. Cho hates us. She'll want revenge on Ginny because Harry chose her.

A/N; Sorry about the short chapter again T.T