Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A/N; Hi Shannon!

Ron

I was glad of my sister's comfort- I felt as though I really needed it right now.

"When did you... um.... begin to.... you know... love her?" Ginny asked.

I found this a strangely comforting question. I guessed it was because I'd kept the answer a secret for years, so sharing it would be a relief.

"Well... in our third year, I began to feel... some odd emotion towards her, but I wasn't to sure of what it was. I thought it was just really strong friendship. But then... at

the Yule Ball in our fourth year... when she was with Krum.... I was really jealous of him, and Hermione just looked so beautiful... then I realized what the feeling was." I explained.

Ginny sighed.

"Do you think it's been "a while" yet?"

"I hope so."

Hermione

In the time I had alone, I had come to a conclusion; I was going to wear my engagement ring. It was now obvious to anyone.

I had just began to feel lonely when Ron and Ginny came around the corner. I smiled as I stood up.

Ron held out his hand, so I took it, and together, the three of us made our water to the common room.

When we arrived, we saw Harry looking particularly angry.

"You OK Hermione?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yes but... what's happened?" I questioned him.

"Cho's just left Hogwarts."

Lili

I felt lightheaded with the relief of my sister's departure of Hogwarts. I knew that I shouldn't be so happy because of the fact that she was my sister, but with the way she's acted lately...

I'd decided to celebrate by visiting Ginny in the Gryffindor common room. So that's where I found myself late morning. Luckily, I was just behind Ginny and the two people that Luna told me were called Ron and Hermione. Phew. Cho's spell didn't cause too much damage. I sprinted in after them, before the portrait hole had time to close.

I stopped just in time to hear Harry explain that Cho was missing.

And then they saw me.

A/N; Just another short chapter. Hi Jo and Izzy.