Chapter 29

Ginny

I can't describe how shocked and happy I was. I couldn't breathe and my heart was racing.

"Of... of course I will!" I exclaimed.

Harry grinned at me, before hugging me tightly and kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled. I was so happy. I couldn't believe that had just happened. And surely this meant that Harry was truly over Cho? Surely this meant that he really did love me?

Hermione

Me and Ron were walking around Hogsmeade. We were both silent; neither of us knew what to say.

Suddenly I felt Ron's hand cover mine. Shocked, I turned to find him staring at me.

"I'm sorry." his voice was so soft I could barely hear it.

"I'm sorry." I exclaimed quietly.

" It's not your fault. You have nothing to apologise for. I do. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I didn't have a reason to and I really wish I hadn't said anything to you. I know you won't be able to forgive me at all but... I thought I should at least say that I'm sorry..."

"Ron..." I sighed. "Ron, I forgive you. I forgave you when it happened. I don't see how you could think that I wouldn't forgive you..."

Then, I noticed that we had just stopped in the middle of the pavment.

"You're the only person that could forgive me for something like that."

Ginny

We left the Three  Broomsticks soon after, planning to find Ron and Hermione to tell them about what had just happened. I was still overjoyed about the events that had just occured. I really thought that it was all a dream, and that soon I'd wake up to find myself in the girl's dormitory again. With Cho still bugging Harry.

It was pretty easy to find them; they were stood in the middle of the pavment, also holding hands. I was relieved, becuase it meant that one of them had apologised to the other. Phew.

"Hi guys. Just thought you might want to know that Ginny and I are getting married." Harry told them.

"That's amazing!" Hermione cried, trowing her arms around me.

A/N; Hi Jo, Shannon, Izzy and Maria and um... I've lost track, to be honest.