Chapter 15

A/N; Thanks to all my Friends... you guys are great! *-*

Hermione

I winced as I tried to sit up. Bile was rising in my thrat and my hands had become clammy with sweat.

"Right. This is a hard choice. So... if I chose the option that will get Ginny out, that means I'll have immediately chosen Ginny, because then Cho will be stuck as she is now. Which I don't like. So if I choose the potion that will set Cho free from this dark version of herself... but then I'll never see Ginny again, because the common room would be shut so... oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, this is so hard... what am I going to do?" Harry murmured.

Ron and I exchanged a worried glance. Did Harry know he was saying what he was thinking?

"Who should I choose? Oh come on Harry, use your common sense... but what should I say? What the hell is my common sense telling me? Agh, I wish I had never done this, I know it's all my fault... gggggggggrrrrrrrrr, this is so annoying... I wish I'd never said anything... um, so I guess I'll have to think of it this way... who do I like more? But that's even harder... hmmmmmmmm... what to do on such a hard day? What's the right answer? Oh come on Harry, it can't be that hard...  it's a simple matter of Cho or Ginny... yeah, becuase that's really simple."

By the sounds of it, he didn't know he was saying it out loud.

"But just think... if you never saw Ginny again, how would you feel? And how would you feel if Cho ignored you for the rest of your life? Which would you prefer to happen? This should be so simple. I shouldn't be struggling with this sort of thing..."

A/N; I know, another short chapter. Sigh.