Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Jo Keyes

Authors note; So, here we go! You know what I'm gonna say! Sorry this part isn't up yet, but it will be soon!

Please ignore that last sentance!  Here it is! Oh, and I apologise for any Ginny/Harry fans in this chapter. It will work out in the end! Spoiler for fifth book...

Ginny

I gasped so loud I was amazed that Harry and Hermione didn't hear me. How could Harry say that to Hermione? And it's all my fault!

Hermione glared at Harry for a moment before rushing out, brushing past me as she went. Did she hate me now? Or was it just that she ddn't see me?

"Oh, well done mate!" I was shocked to see my brother enter through the door on the other side of the room.

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about... um... can you tell me... uh... what you're on about?" Harry stammered. Bad move, Harry, bad move.

"DON'T TRY THAT INNOCENT ACT WITH ME. I SAW YOU JUST NOW!" Ron practically exploded.

"Uh... I still don't know what you're in about..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW? I JUST TOLD YOU, I- wait, what was that?"

I had stepped back as Ron had began to yell, and the door had slammed as I left.

Breathing hard, I began to run. Back to the common room, back tio the dormitory.

I saw Hermione sat down inside, and walked up to her.

"Um... Hermione, I heard your conversation with Harry, and... well, I'm so sorry. I should never have told him. It was the wrong thing to do and I know it." I explain, and to my surprise Hermione actually smiled at me. "It's not your fault, Gin" she said. Then we heard two very angry voices.

"THAT DOSN'T MEAN IT'S ACCEPTABLE, YOU KNOW."

"WELL, MAYBE IF NONE OF US HAD COME TO HOGWARTS,LIFE WOULD BE A LOT EASIER FOR US!"

WOW, I thought, we could even hear the fight upstairs!

******

I AM VERY ANGRY.

IF YOU SAW WHAT I SAW, AND YOU WERE ME, YOU WOULD BE TOO.

Hermione

I looked over at Ginny, trying to work out hat the matter must be with her. She's barely spoken since the arguments. After she had apologised to me, she had gone down to see if Ron and Harry had stopped arguing, and then she had come back. Some hours later when Harry had still not appeared, not that that really mattered, she had gone to find him. She returned later without Harry. And then she had gone quiet. At first I thought that it was because Ron was here, but they told me later that they had apologised to each other when Ginny came to stop Ron ad Harry bickering.

The sound of the Fat Lady's portrait as it opened brought me out of these thoughts.

It was Harry.

Ginny growled angrily. She walked up to Harry in a slow and dangerous manner.Then, before me, Ron, or Harry himself could raelise what was happening, Ginny's arm swang back...

THUMP.

Harry let out a cry of pain and gripped his nose. "What the hell was that for?" he spat.

"I saw you earlier, Harry Potter." Ginny replied softly.

"WELL, DO YOU KNOW WHY I DID IT? BECUASE EVERYONE HERE OBVIOUSLY HATES ME!"

And with that, he was gone.

Ginny sat down and began to sob.

"Oh god... Ginny, what did he do?" I ask.

"He-he-he... I saw him kissing Cho Chang."

Authors note; wow I'm quite scared about this! It's offical that there will be more then 30 chapters to this story. The reason? I've already planned that far. Right. That's the actual thing. No more editing is going to be done!

It's almost half term, so I will upload a lot more the! AND REVIEW! PLEASE?