Chapter 19

A/N; Sorry for the long wait... school work and all that....

YAY! Chapter 19! I've been drafting this chapter for ages though I havn't had much time on the computer!

In  this chapter, I introduce a new character that I have made up. I am sorry if you have also created this character, seen it in a film or read it in a book. I apologise if I suddenly go to present tense!

Jeff to all of my amazing friends who always support me! :D

Hermione

Cho's eyes angrily scanned the room, her eyes glittering with the prospect of battle. Her face showed a battle hungry expression.

Then, her searching eyes clapped onto Ginny.

With a jealous screech, Cho flew toward Ginny. Letting out a destressed moan, I left Luna to find... whatever she was looking for.... and ran to help my friend.

"GET-OFF-HER!" I yelled, trying to push Cho away. She pushed me back, knocking me to the floor. I heard a crack and felt a shooting pain up my arm.

Ginny

I watched as Hermione fell to the floor. I barely had time to turn around before Cho herself spun to face me, beginning to attempt to injure me wherever she could.

But she hadn't used that horrible spell on me. I could fight back.

Most of Gryffindor (Ron was knelt beside Hermione) had surrounded us, all watching intently as the two of us attacked each other viciously. We were hissing and spitting like cats*  as we threw each other across the room, each of us trying to hurt the other as much as possible. I saw a bunch of Ravenclaws appear to watch the fight out of the very corner of my eye.

"STOP IT!" Luna cried, jumping between us, "I hate fights! Please, just stop!"

But we just ignored her, pushed past her and carried on. "STOP!" she yelled, leaping inbetween us once again. "Voilence is never the answer! Just talk about it."

"SHALL I START THEN?" Cho shouted.

"Don't yell!" Ron said from the other side of the room.

"Don't yell," Cho snereed quitely, scrunching her face up.

"NO! YOU WON'T START, I'LL START. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO MENTION THE FIRST THING... YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHY I HATE YOU. SO, SECONDLY, YOU TRAPPED ME IN MY OWN COMMON ROOM! MY OWN COMMON ROOM! AND NOW YOU'VE ATTACKED AN INNIOCENT WITCH..." I screamed, gesturing towards  Hermione.

"Ha! That Mudblood isn't innocent. She deserved what she got."

"That's not a very good idea," Ron warned.

"Why? What's going to happen?"

THUMP.

Ron

I nodded as my sister thumped Chang on the nose. She'd asked for it. Suddednly I heard a weak whimper coming from Hermione. I turned my head to see her face pale and sweaty. Her breathing was fast and shallow , and her eyes had lost their usual shine. I grabbed her hand.

"Are you alright?" I asked, fear stabbing through my heart.

"I-I-I don't know. My arm really hurts. I think it's broken." she stammered. Oh no. I wasn't good at healing magic. But I knew someone who was.

Putting my arm around Hermione and trying not to yell to hard, I called, "Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna! Luna!" she completly ignored me. I don't think she even heard me. "Ginny! Ginny! Ginny! Ginny! Ginny! Ginny! Ginny! Ginny!"  tried." I was really panicing by this point. Why wasn't anybody listening to me? Hermione was sat here, obviously in pain, and everyone else was just stood there. I decided to try someone else. "Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry!" Someone had to listen. The more people ignored me,  the more pain Hermione was in. I could tell by her short breaths.  Was I wearing Harry's invisability cloak or something? In one last desperate attempt to get someone to notice that I was sat here, I tried, "NEVILLE!" I was relieved when he turned around to face me. At least someone would listen.

"Yes?" he said.

"Could you get  Luna?" When he looked confused, I explained, "I need her over here."

Neville nodded and waked across the room, tapped Luna on the shoulder and said something to her.

"Couldn't you do this yourself?" Luna asked as she walked over. Without waiting for an answer, she took her wand out, pointed it at Hermione's arm and muttered something under her breath. Hermione's breathing was regular (or as  regular as it could be) again. But even without pain, she was still ill, and her skin had lost it's colour in the time that I hadn't looked at her. "Take her to the hoapital wing." Luna suggested, before turning back to Ginny and Cho.

I gently helped Hermione to her feet and began to lead her out of the corridor. Then last thing I heard before I turned the corner was an unfimiliar voice.

"Need any help?"

Lili

I stood beside my sister in pride, getting ready to get my wand out at any sign of danger. An angry looking red-headed girl glared at me.

"Who are  you?"she asked.

I flipped my long, sleek hair.

"Lili Chang." I explained, holding out my hand.

"Ginny Weasley." the girl replied, shaking it.

"Lili! What are you doing? That's the girl I was telling you about! The one that we can't talk to!" Cho snapped.

"Oh. Sorry. I thought it was that girl that just left."  I shrugged.

"Oh no, not that Mudblood!"

Suddenly, Ginny became very red. Then I realized that there was another girl beside her... a surprised looking girl with blonde hair. She too looked annoyed.

"Don't call her that!" Ginny exploded.

"I am not having this convosation again." Cho pointed her wand at her.

"CHO!" I yelled, furious at my sister. "You said you had stoppeed this! You said you were through with hurting people!"

"Well, I've changed my mind."

I walked over to Ginny and her friend.

"I'm sorry for my sister's behaviour. Friends?" I asked, holding out my hand.

"Yes. This is Luna, by the way." Ginny said, shaking my hand before pointing to the blonde girl.

A/N; Sorry it took so long!

* @jobibear and IzzyKay... HEY, IT'S A SIMILE!