J A E H Y U N

"Ahhh! They're so cute!" You squealed, Jaehyun enters the room and looks at you suspiciously. "Whose so cute?" Jaehyun asks, walking towards you, you quickly closed your laptop and smile at your boyfriend awkwardly. "Puppies! Yep! Puppies! "You quickly said, stumbling over your words. Before you know it, Jaehyun took your laptop from your lap and opened it. Jaehyun's eyes widened and he looked at you, a hint of jealousy flashing across his face. "I don't get why you're fawning over EXO! What's so special about them? Aside from their visuals and the colorful hair, sexy body & lip piercing." Jaehyun says, judging the gorgeous EXO members you're currently fawning over. "And there's this Suho hyung ! Tch! My skin is brighter than the Suho hyung's skin!" Jaehyun judges, you chuckle dryly and smack the back of his head.

"Suho is more brighter than you"You say, taking your laptop away from Jaehyun's hands and began to looking up more pictures of EXO. "But I'm Casper, didn't you know that Casper the ghost show. He's white and I'm too!" He says sarcastically, you sighed dramatically and sighed "No no! And didn't you know Casper is a ghost! I mean a ghost!" You fought back, Jaehyun didn't listen to you as you ramble on about other members. "Yah! Fawn on me and not them! I'm pretty!" He said sassily, he turned off your laptop and began to charging them. He wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his chin on your shoulder. "Yah! Jung Jaehyun! You're my boyfriend and I only have my eyes on you! Plus EXO? They're just celebrities crushes! They'll never notice me nor can replace you" You poked Jaehyun's dimple and nuzzle your face into the crook of his neck. "Ah... Okay" he murmurs. Later that day, you two were snuggling and talking. Until your phone chimed, you looked at your phone. Someone on Twitter replied your tweet. It was a certain member from EXO (let's pretend that each member of EXO have their own Twitter). "OH MY GOSH! Sehun noticed me! Same as Chanyeol & D.O! And Kai! Yikessss!!! And now it's Xiumin and Lay! OMO!" You sequealed, making Jaehyun groaned and face palmed. Here we go again. Looks like he's going to have to take your wifi away. Again.

<< yes it's very short, I've make and saves many imagines in my phone and lost it 🙄 so I've made a new one but it's slightly different from the 1st story yet just enjoy! I'll make a better one in the future >>