T E N

You're staying the night at EunJin's house, your best friend to be exact! And it's also the weekends which made the sleepover even better for the two of you! And... Because Ten is going to be there and you like him so much! You've always liked him! Though, he never seemed to notice and would always date girls who are basically the opposite of you.

Loud, annoying, bratty, whiny, snooty, bitchy, and so on forth. "I can't wait to have a drama marathon and sing all of these songs that we don't even know!" EunJin says, grinning widely as she plugged in the karaoke machine. "Wait we're doing it now? I thought we were going to do it later after we finished the dramas." You blinked at EunJin, surprised. "Oh, I know! I'm just setting these up or else they'll be a pain in the ass afterwards." EunJin says, smiling cheekily before continuing on what she was doing.

The door bell rung, you got up and walked towards the door and opened it. Revealing MinJi.

"Ew! Why are you here?" MinJi asked, her scrunching up in disgust. "Aishhh, leave her alone Minji" EunJi said frustratedly, walking towards two of you. MinJi rolled her eyes and look at you up and down. "No wonder Ten doesn't like you back, you.... Short, too skinny, obviously flat chested and.... Ugly" MinJi says, pushing past both of you. "Yah! (y/n) is not any of those! (y/n) is perfect! She's even better with my brother than you" EunJi growls, you held her back and giving her a warning stare. "EunJi retract your claws" you murmured, EunJi sighed in defeat and glared to MinJi who rolled her eyes. "I prefer my brother to go on a date with (y/n) than you, (y/n) likes him and he likes (y/n)." EunJi says, MinJi laughed loudly. "Ten! Honey! Ready to go on our date?" MinJi calls out for him.

Ten entered the room and gave MinJi a smile, it was a fake smile but you didn't catch it. "Yeah let's go, EunJi (y/n) I'll be back before 10" Ten says, walking out from the house with MinJi clinging onto him like an annoying tick. Before both of them went out, MinJi turned around and stick her tongue out to you.

After the door closed, you frowned and walked back to the couch and plopped down, closing your eyes. "I'm sorry that my brother is dating with a bitch" EunJi apologised while hugging you. "He dates girls who are bitches, why would he do that?" You mumbled. "I have no idea too" EunJi says, patting your back lightly. Later that night, EunJi fell in a deep sleep, only you who are awake in the night. That's until the door was opened, revealing Ten and you sighted lightly. "How was your date with your bitch of a girlfriend? Oh I mean.... MinJi" you spoke up, Ten laughed and took off his shoes and walked towards you. "It wasn't a date" he says, sitting down next to you and sighed, his eyes focuses on the drama that currently running. "Sure..." You mumbled.

"Kang Haneul, you... sexy piece of ass" you thought yourself as you watch 'Scarlet Heart:Ryeo' / 'Moon Lovers' , cracking a tiny smile. "I took her out to tell her that we couldn't be together anymore, she needs to accept that fact" Ten says, making you looking at him, surprised. "I'm sorry for how MinJi treated you just now, She doesn't accept the fact of your break up and she never ever let go of a fact that I love someone else and not her" Ten says, your heart sank slightly. "I don't like MinJi anymore, we're just in a relationship for a few months but broke up because she was getting a little too clingy and annoying" Ten says, wrinkling his nose cutely, making you laughed slightly.

" By the way, I like you too! I heard your conversation with EunJi" Ten adds in, making your eyes wide. "Y-you like me back? I thought you see as Eunji's best friend only" You murmurs, Ten laughed lightly and shook his head. "no silly, I like you since forever, I guess I tried to forget you by dating those girls" Ten says, you rest your head on Ten's shoulder. "You mean the bitches?" You said sarcastically, Ten grin widely and nodded his head. "That one too" He let out a quiet laugh.
The next morning, EunJi walked out the living room and only to see you and Ten snuggling on the couch together. EunJi smiled and took her phone and snapped a picture. "Blackmail" EunJi sang to herself.

<< I almost make this within 1000 words, pwhhh 2 imagines a day that's excellent and tomorrow is school and might be active her on weekends and anyone is excited for NCTB?👑 when will SM gonna released their teaser I'm seriously waiting for Johnny and Hansol so damn much! >>