D O Y O U N G

You were buzzed, though you didn't think you were drunk enough to warrant your friends calling someone to pick you up.
"I'm fine," you slurred, almost hitting a waiter who was passing by.

"No you're not," your friends smirked at you, "You're trashed. We texted someone off your phone,"

They nodded to someone at the door of the restaurant, waving them over enthusiastically. Your mind spun in circles, who had they called, your mom? No, she was too old. Another guy? You panicked as you thought of your ex-boyfriend, why would they call him? You had a new boyfriend whom you loved, you wanted him you'd call him.

"But guys," you hissed as you felt someone walk up behind you, and you reached over to grab your phone off the table, "I have a boyfriend. I'll call him, fuck this other guy,"

"Should I leave then," your eyes widened and you whirled around in your chair to see Doyoung smirking down at you. You squealed, jumping out of your chair to launch yourself at him, causing him to stumble backwards a little as he caught you.

"I'll take her home," Doyoung sighed, smiling at your friends.

"Thank you," they nodded, "Next time you should join us, we'd love to get to know you,"

Doyoung hummed in agreement, taking you by the arm and leading you to the door. You stumbled all over the place, giggling at the way Doyoung had to lean down to catch you before you broke your ankle on the stupid shoes you were wearing.

"Aren't you glad I came?" he smiled down at you teasingly, "Better than your boyfriend?"

"Way better than that nerd," you giggled as he helped you into his car. You kicked your shoes off, eyes scanning the inside of Doyoung's car as he walked around to get in the driver's seat. You picked up a coffee cup, bringing it to you lips as Doyoung frowned and pulled it away.

"You don't need that," he chuckled.
"Why do you get to drink it?" you pouted, crossing your arms over your chest.
"Because you need to go to sleep, I don't," he smiled at you playfully, "Tell me more about this boyfriend,"

You smirked at him, your mind growing hazier by the second as you stared at him, his strong jawline, his full lips. You moved your hand to rest on his thigh, and he laughed.

"Jagi," he warned.
"Ja-gi-ya~" you sang, "my boyfriend is way better than you and he's fun and cute and his voice holy shit its beautiful than the scenery in jeju I swear,"

Doyoung nodded, parking his car in the visitor's lot in the front of your apartment building. He got out of the car, jogging to your door to grab your shoes and help you stand without falling on your face.

"Sounds like a cool guy," his nose scrunched as he smiled at you, "come on drunky, bed time,"

You covered your mouth to keep from laughing as you tripped through the door to the lobby of your building and Doyoung sighed deeply, staring down at you with amusement in his eyes. He knelt down in front of you, cupping your face in his hands.

"The guys would tease you so bad if they could see you right now," he smiled softly, turning so his back was to you, "climb on,"
"Ooooh my boyfriend is going to be so mad that another guy is carrying me home," you slurred and Doyoung nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna snatch you away," he replied absentmindedly as he walked into the elevator. He shifted, bouncing you a little to adjust your position on his back so you didn't hurt his hips. He struggled a little to carry you, your shoes and unlock the door to your apartment at the same time but he managed.

"Should've brought Johnny ," he mumbled to himself as he set you down on the foot of your bed.

"Is that your boyfriend?" you teased, throwing yourself into a fit of laughter as Doyoung wandered around your room, gathering some pyjamas for you and setting them on your lap.

"You know it," he leaned in to kiss your forehead before turning to leave, "Get dressed and go to sleep, I'll call you in the morning,"

Panic flowed through you as you watched him walk away and you ran, albeit a little shakily, to catch up. You fell into his back, wrapping your arms around his waist as he stiffened.

" Doyoung ," you sighed dramatically, "You're my boyfriend, idiot,"

Doyoung urned in your arms, lifting your chin as he smiled brightly down at you.

"I know, aren't I lucky," he whispered as he leaned down, pressing his lips lightly to yours.