J A E H Y U N

a/n: why in the world i wrote this?? I just re-read it and it's very very cringe af. I'm sorry for all who read this lmao.

Jung Jaehyun and Lee (y/n) are the most cliché stereotypical couple in high school! Jaehyun is a jock, he plays various sports, he's really athletic and he's popular! He's also smart and charming too! Then there's you!

You're a prep, you're a cheerleader, a gymnast and a professional dancer. You're popular, beautiful, smart, funny and dorky! Everyone adores the two of you! What's not to love? You and Jaehyun have been dating since sophomore year in high school and now the two of you are seniors in high school! Soon to be high school graduates in only a few weeks.

"I think it's kind of cliché that I'm a jock and I'm dating you, the cheerleader. But I love it! We're those typical stereotypical high school couples haha!" Jaehyun said suddenly, slinging his arms around your shoulders and smiled down at you. "We are aren't we? But I'm glad that we're together! We make the cutest cliché yet stereotypical couple of all time!" You giggled, Jaehyun smiled down at you and kissed the side of your head.

"You're my first girlfriend, did you know that?" jaehyun said, you smiled and looked down, blushing. "No I did not, Jaehyun . And did you know that you're my first boyfriend?" You said shyly, making you look even more cute and innocent. Jaehyun grinned widely and wrapped his arms around you tightly and pecked your lips.

"My jagi is so adorable! And I'm honored that I'm your first boyfriend, ____." Jaehyun murmured into your ears, smiling down at you. You blushed and laid you head on his shoulders and smiled up at him, "And I'm honored to be your first girlfriend, Jaehyun." You breathed, wrapping your arms around Jaehyun's waist.