T A E Y O N G

Actually I've make this imagine for my 'wanna one imagine' in daniel's chapter so some of you might read it, i just change the name but the plot are the same!

So, if you noticed any daniel's name here pls inform me TQ :)
-

Your alarm woke you earlier than expected, you didn't realize how tired you were when your body refused to move out of the bed. That wasn't your bed. You stared at the walls that kept you safe, then flipped over to see if anyone was around. His eyes were perfectly closed, he was still asleep and it seemed that nothing could wake him up.

You left the bedroom silently and saved yourself to get to your house, hoping he forgot everything that happened last night. You remembered every single detail, your mind was going crazy because of that. Your parents were surprised to see you back home so early, you didn't explain anything about the party since you told them that it was just a reunion party before going back to school.
You grew up as a good little smart girl in your family, your parents never doubted you and always trusted you, that's why guys were allowed everywhere around you. They never thought that anything would happen between their daughter and another dude in a closed room, your parents trusted you more than anyone in this world.

Your phone buzzed for a quick second, meaning you received a message from someone. Glancing at the device, his name was displayed on your screen.
Taeyong : Where are you?
Of course, the question everyone asks when their lover disappears. You entered your code and answered him, trying to sound as normal as possible and not nervous.
_______: I just had to get back home for a quick second. I'll be right back
Taeyong : No need, I'm coming.
You threw yourself against the window, searching for his silhouette among the people that were waking outside. Your phone started to signal you about new messages, you didn't bother looking until it started to sing your favorite song.
"Hello?"
"Did you fall back asleep?" His giggle made you smile. "Open the door, will you?"

You kept your charming smile on as you greeted him in. He knew your parents pretty well and they trusted him as well, they knew that he wouldn't do anything wrong with their daughter. Something didn't feel right with you and it annoyed you, but you ignored it and just went on with your day.
"Did you eat yet?" He asked, placing a bag on the dining table.
"I didn't." You replied happily when you saw what he bought.
You settled the food properly on the furniture and started to enjoy it. There was no conversation going on until he sighed and started one.
"We're going to school again soon..." He mentioned sadly.
"That's not the only thing that is coming back." You sighed.
"Please be nice to me this time!" He begged, hoping you would promise that.
"What? I'm always nice to you." You laughed.
"Not when you're PMSing! You go crazy and it scares me to death. It feels like I'm in love with Satan."
You glared at him. "What are you comparing me to, right now?!"
"Nothing, but like... Let's just finish eating." He concluded.

The day went on fast, there wasn't much that happened except for your body being abnormal. You just wanted to stay in the bathroom for the whole day but decided to keep your cool and hang around your boyfriend before school took your free time away from the two of you. Your parents didn't question Taeyong about the party, which was great. However, the number of times you were about to run to the bathroom was uncountable. Your parents, including Taeyong , kept staring at you each time you got off your chair than sat back.
"Are you okay, _________?" Your father asked, taking a look at your food,
"I'm fine." You answered despite the unusual feeling that was growing inside of you.

Your boyfriend kept his eyes on you, he seemed worried and afraid about something. After supper, you two went to your room to talk before he went back home.
"Are you okay?" He murmured.
"I'm okay, why?"
"You don't look well, are you sick?" He cupped your face with his warm hands.
"I'm not, don't worry." You reassured him with one of your smiles, something he fell for when he first saw you.