L U C A S

a/n: heyy there, I finally updated something here yay stream nct u 'boss' !! Lucas is soo hot here, I'm trying to not changing my bias for nct 2018 ughh it's soo hard

Lucas was scrolling through Instagram and he saw a picture of you. You're just so beautiful! That's until Jaehyun and WinWin showed up, deciding to bother him about you. "WAH! Is it that girl that you're drooling over?" Jaehyun asks, staring at the picture you posted on Instagram a few seconds ago that now has thousands likes and hundreds of comments.

"I don't drool over her!" Lucas says defensively, WinWin and Jaehyun snorted in response. "You do like her don't you?" WinWin asks, giving a knowing look. "Yea and what's so special about her?" Jaehyun mumbled, taking Lucas's phone away and clicking on your Instagram. "WAH! She has one million followers!" Winwin exclaimed, going through your Instagram. "So why do you like her?" Jaehyun spoke up again. "Y-yea I have a crush on her! She's really pretty and talented! She's really nice, loving, caring, shy, and she can speak various languages! She's amazing!" Lucas sighed, that's when Jaehyun went through the list of who you're following.

"I heard she likes you too, Lucas" A female voice suddenly spoke up, the three of the boys turned around and grinned. While the other one turns red. "(Y/n)!" Jaehyun squeals, he ran towards you and hugged you tightly. You laughed and hugged him back, ruffling his hair. "Oh, hey (y/n)! What brings you here?" WinWin asks, smiling at you. "You invited me over, Winwin. Don't act innocent." Lucas shot a glare, WinWin laughed nervously before dashing out the room with Jaehyun being dragged along. "So you like me" you said, giving Lucas a cheeky smile. Lucas blused and look away, the tip of his ears also turns red. "Don't worry,I like you too." You giggled. Lucas eyes widened, "reallyy??". "Yeah." You replied and peck his burning cheek and that's when everything goes black for lucas. "Lucas?!! Lucass!!"