H A E C H A N

a/n:
HE'S LOOKING SO ATTRACTIVE THESE DAYS OMGG AND HIS TAN SKIN THO!
-

" Babe i'm reaching soon just wait for me , " you said through the phone as you struggled to keep your bag from falling . Your hair covered your face and your shoelaces were untied - you looked a like mess .
You heard a groan from the other line , followed by the sound of him whining , " You said that 30 minutes ago , hurry up you piece of shit ... i miss you "

" Donghyuck i swear i'm on my way already , just 10 more minutes ? " He whined a little before agreeing , causing you to fasten your pace .
You stayed up late the previous night because the both of you were video calling each other , since he finally got back from his group promotions after two weeks .
As expected , you overslept and totally forgot that you were going to spend the whole day with him at the dorm , since the other members were going to be out .
You only woke up to the screen on your phone , showing 18 missed calls and 23 messages from him . You called him back straight away to explain yourself , but he wasn't helping at all since all he did was whined and act pissed , asking you to hurry up .
—-
Reaching the doorstep of his dorm , you knocked on the door . You heard the shuffling of feet and the door knob turning .
Behind the door stood Haechan , his morning hair still on , without any make up and in a simple sweatpants and shirt .
You looked up to him and smiled , hugging him without warning , burying your face in his chest . His hands found their way around your waist , his head resting on yours .

" You look so ugly now but i'll hug you since i'm a nice boyfriend , " he said to you while the both of you were still hugging .
You jokingly pulled away from the hug and hit him lightly , " Yes you're SO nice , i missed you ."
" I miss you too , you ugly . " he said once more before pulling you into the dorm , offering you a drink while he headed to the kitchen to cook .
—-
" You know if you were more helpful and not just sitting there staring at me the whole time , we would have finished eating a long time ago ? " Donghyuck said as he placed the dishes on the table .
" I'm sorry baby , you know i suck at cooking and you'd probably just glare at me while i ruin the dishes so there was nothing more i could do . " you pouted , helping him to set the table .
He laughed out and poked your sides , earning a giggle from you . " Yeah true , you and Mark shouldn't try cooking together since you're both bad at cooking and would probably burn the whole place down . "
You lightly hit his arm , but soon after you laughed together with him .
—-
Your eyes were glued to the television screen , unaware that Haechan was pulling you closer and closer .
" What are you doing ? " you asked while playing with his fingers , your eyes not leaving the screen . He sighed and pulled you even closer , his leg wrapped around yours , as he pecked your left cheek .
" Donghyuck , what are you trying to do ? " you asked , letting him kiss your cheek , wiggling and trying to get out of his tight hold .
Skinship wasn't much of a big deal to the both of you , since you've been dating for a month or two already . However , the most you guys did were quick pecks on the lips and cheeks , nothing too intimate yet .

Both of you were conscious of your actions , since he was an idol and you didn't want the relationship to get too much attention yet .
He then rested his head on the crook of your neck , his soft hair gently hitting the side of your cheek . " I missed you so much i want some attention , " he said out loud seriously , yet in a gentle tone - the one he used only when he was being serious and honest .
You smiled and lifted his head up with your hands , staring deep into his eyes , which was already lightened up . " Babe i'll give you all the attention you need . " you said while pinching his cheek , earning a bright smile from him .
The atmosphere became tense and everything else around the both of you seemed to slow down .
Slowly , Donghyuck's hands cupped your cheeks as he brought your face closer to his . Your eyes were too lost in his to realise what was happening before you felt the familiar pair of lips touch yours .
After a minute or so , the both of you pulled away , your head leaning on his shoulder to process what just happened . You felt your cheeks burning as you hugged him , and he gave out a small giggle , patting your back .
" Thank you ugly , i love you so much " he said while playing with your hair . Both of you were back in cuddling position , the one both of you were always comfortable in .
" At least call me something nice for once you idiot . And also , i love you too " you frowned at him , crossing your arms .
You saw him laugh at your actions , his arms pulling you closer to him , as he whispered into your ear ,
" Okay my pretty .... ugly princess " (no offence all of us are beautiful💕)