J I S U N G

a/n: Two imagines in an update :')

Just seeing her across the hall, Jisungs hands begin to sweat. With hearts for eyes, he rubs his palms over his jeans in attempt to dry them out as he steps over to (y/n), who was standing with her friends, chatting. Looking sideways in his direction, she sees him coming and immediately says goodbye to her friends, saying that she'll catch them later.
Practically skipping over, she gives Jisung a huge smile, making his hands sweat even more! With a hug for a greeting, they aimlessly walk together. Pointing silly things out to each other that hunch them over in laughter for no real reason.

They reach a large, overgrown tree at the far end of the school grounds, and following the drop of her school bag, (y/n) plops down against the tree. Jisung sits at her outstretched feet in front of her, tearing blades of soft grass and making piles of it on her shoes while they sit in a comfortable silence, listening to the whistle of the wind and the playful yelling of the children a few hundred feet away.
"(Y/n).... You know..." Jisung beings to draw out. A blue car pulls up to the curb and honks its horn a few times, seeing that its (y/n)'s fathers car, he stands up and hands (y/n) her bag before walking her to the car. The window rolls down and (y/n) thanks you for keeping his daughter company as he was running late... again... Another hug for goodbye, then (y/n) was off. Which left Jisung to walk home, alone with his thoughts.

The quiet of the streets allowed for Jisung to get lost in his own thoughts, kicking himself for not telling (y/n) how he really feels about her. He begins to wonder, would it be weird for an older girl to be in a relationship with a younger boy? Would she mind that? What if she doesn't like me for that reason... or what if she just doesn't like me like...

Too lost in thought to notice where he was going, and before he knew it the sun was nearly down and he was stopped in front of a house that was not his, but was (y/n)'s home. Beginning to pace on the sidewalk, he debated what to do. Go knock on her door, confess his love for her, or run home and yell into his pillow because of his cowardness.
Making up his mind, he ran north on the sidewalk and did not stop running until he came to a small corner market, just down the street from (y/n)'s house. Buying (y/n)'s favorite flower, he runs back to her house, trying so hard not to damage the pretty flowers as his feet slap the pavement.
Jisung drops his bag on the sidewalk and slowly follows the stone steps up to (y/n)'s front door.

Taking a deep breath, he slowly knocks on the door and waits a few second. Her dad opens the door, looking down on him. With a scared jaw falling, her dad smiled at him before calling (y/n) down stairs.
Wearing a very simple flowery dress, (y/n) steps to the door, her stunning smile fills her face.

"(Y/n), you know, I know you're a year older than I am, and you're in a different grade than I, but I could not help but develop feelings for you... You are such a great girl, and I have had such a great time getting to know you and spending time with you. It's okay if you don't feel the same towards me... I understand that. I just really felt as if I should tell you." Jisung spit those words out as if they were fire in his mouth.

Admiration glazed over (y/n)'s eyes while listening to Jisungs words. A lopsided smile forming on her face while her sweet eyes crinkled; she leaned in, giving Jisung a soft kiss on the cheek as she took the flowers from his hand. She smells them, then opens the door wider, inviting Jisung in the house.