W I N W I N

a/n: my legs still feel wobbly,, his death affect me so much and idk when was the last time i ate something. But now I'm slowly overcome the sadness..

anyways enjoy this imagine!!

-

"And while your out, get me a pineapple!" Your roommate shouted as you hovered in the doorway, ready to leave for a short venture to the store.

"Anything else?" You sighed, preparing to make a mental list of all the things you had to pick up.

"Nah, just a pineapple." Came the reply. You nodded, leaving your apartment and making your way outside. It was a nice day, making the short walk to the store mostly enjoyable, sun leaving your skin warm, breeze brushing off any feeling off being uncomfortably hot.

You passed a couple of blocks, listening to the birds titter and cars peddle their exhaust fumes, trying not to let the pollution get you down. Reaching the store you usually went to, you picked up a basket and started to take on the task of ticking through your list.

The store was only mildly busy, filled with elderly couples and parents with kids, a couple of lone shoppers like you, but nothing too bothersome. It seemed a fairly standard trip, finally working your way to the fruit isle and looking for your roommates request of a pineapple.

Finding there was only one left, you praised your luck and went to pick up the yellow fruit, planning on telling your roommate how they owed you for grabbing the last one. The pride was short lived, a hand brushing against yours in a similar bid for the last of the fruit on the shelf. You turned your head to look at the thief, firmly holding onto the pineapple as you stared him down.

"I saw it first!" You stated, slightly childishly but feeling justified.

"I touched it first!" He replied, eyes meeting yours. There was no denying he was handsome, full lips parting to make another exclamation before breaking into a smile.

"Sorry, but I really need this." He said, voice dripping with charm. You almost wanted to back down, his face seeming likeable and innocent.

"Sorry, but I saw it first." You retaliated with an equally as charming voice.

"I guess this is a problem then..." He laughed, smiling again. You swore you felt your heart melt at his smile, upper lip peeling back to reveal the top row of his teeth, eyes slightly curved.

"I guess we do..." You responded, not really wanting to end the conversation with the handsome stranger. He paused, tilting his head to the side slightly as he thought.

"I guess neither of us could take it, and we can go look for somewhere with more pineapples?" He smiled again, once more blinding you with his adorable brightness.

"Sure!" Almost to eager to spend time with him, you gave him a smile with all the friendliness you could muster. "I just have to pay for these things, if that's okay?"

He nodded, and the two of you broke away from the pineapple, making your way to the checkouts with simple conversation. You were making small talk about your small shopping outing, where you might find pineapples, trying not to act too clumsy from his handsomeness, until his phone started ringing. He apoligised, picking it up quickly.

"Hi...No, Taeyong, I'm not lost... No, I don't have your pineapple...." He turned away slightly "No, I don't need you to come find me... I met someone really nice, we're looking for pineapples now...." You bit back a smile and snuck a peak at his face, ears turning slightly red. "Okay, bye!"

He turned back to you, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about that." He apologised, tan skin and bright smile once more giving him a pure and youthful image.

"It's fine!" You smiled back, equally bashful. "For the record, you seem very nice too."