T E N

A/n: I MISSS TENNNNN❣️Gashina is my freaking jam right now omggg☺️
I don't really enjoy soloist songs execpt taeyeon (obvs lol) it must be a MIRACLE👼

And thank you 😍🌿#675 in fanfiction

-You and Ten decided to go on a date since he hasn't been spending a lot of time with you because of practicing and when he was with you, you just had dates at home because it was really cold outside, so you decided to have a different date and go...

-
You and Ten decided to go on a date since he hasn't been spending a lot of time with you because of practicing and when he was with you, you just had dates at home because it was really cold outside, so you decided to have a different date and go to the park on that beautiful Friday afternoon.
"Do you want to get some ice cream?" asked Ten.

"How can you eat ice cream? The weather is so cold!", you answered.
"I just need to cool down since I'm so hot", he said winking at you.
"Okay, okay. I'll go and get the ice creams. I'll be right back!", you said chuckling.
You always thought you were really lucky to have Ten has your boyfriend, but you couldn't help but get jealous since he spends most of his time in the SM building with tons of beautiful female idols and trainees, but he chose you after all, so there's no need to worry, right? He always reassured you that you were the only one for him and that he wouldn't like it any other way.

When you got to the ice cream shop you asked for a vanilla ice cream for you and a green tea ice cream for him since it is his favourite flavour.

"Here they are", the waiter smiled while giving them to you. You took the ice creams and started making your way to Ten.
"There you are babe, you took so long ", he said taking the green tea ice cream and clinging to your side. This is one of the thousands of things you love about him: he's clingy towards you, specially after a long day of practicing or when you're on a date, it's just part of his personality, but you really like it since it reminds you of how much he loves you.
"I think you are more happy of seeing the ice cream than me", you said joking
"Maybe... Just kidding!",he said while you hit his arm.
"Where should we go now?" You asked.
"Let's go to the mall", he answered, grabbing your hand.
The walk to the mall was really silent, until random fans started to appear out of nowhere. It was a normal thing when you had dates outside, ever since he debuted he started getting a lot of attention while walking on the streets.

You were actually happy because they didn't disturb your date, they probably just wanted to take some pictures of Ten for their blogs, so they mostly ignored you because you were a normal unknown person.

When you got to the mall, you decided to buy some new clothes since Spring is gonna start soon and Ten wanted buy some clothes too.
While you were on your favorite store, he went out to buy the clothes he wanted. Only after a while you actually noticed he wasn't in the store, so you went to search for him.
There were some girls surrounding a store so you decided to go in to see what was going on. It was probably some random idol that decided to go shopping today too.

When you went inside you noticed that the idol the fans were looking at was Ten, and he wasn't alone. A really pretty girl was with him, and they seemed to be getting along pretty well. You started to get jealous because they were really close, but your jealousy got the best of you when you saw the girl asking his number.
"You're a really great dancer. Can you give me your number so I can call you later for you to help me with a dance?", she asked him
"Sure, here's my number, I'll be glad to help a fellow trainee!", he answered smiling. You know you shouldn't get jealous over something like this, he's a really great dancer so it's completely normal for people to ask him for his help on dancing.