M A R K

It have been a long time since I've updated this book, so here's Mark Imagine since I've noticed I barely make Mark's Imagine. Happy fasting to my muslim mates!

Have you noticed NCT127 ig? They posted some 'teaser' pictures OMGG I'm shookkkk! If you watch pd101 s2, there's 2 more episodes 😭😭 why time flies so fast~ if kim donghyun or any of my fav trainess got eliminated, I'm ready to burn mnet building. Finally, enjoy the story✨✌️.

You have a crush on NCT's Long Ass Ride guy, Mark. It was a minor crush at first, but it gradually grew into something that isn't so minor. First off, when you developed a crush on Mark , you would get butterflies and you'd get shy around him. Seems normal enough, no? Well, as you got to know Mark more and see him around a lot, your minor crush for Mark grew. A lot. Now you can't even talk to Mark without being a blushing and stuttering mess. The boys of NCT finds it amusing to watch as you struggle to communicate with their maknae, but they gave you a lot of sympathy for it. Everyone in NCT knows about your crush for the maknae, but the only person that doesn't know is Mark himself. It seems logical enough for Mark to not know about your feelings towards him. "What am I going to do?" You sighed, after Mark have walked out of the room to go get ready for the gym. "You can just tell him." Doyoung replies, getting up from where he sat. "While you're trying to figure out how to confess to Mark about your schoolgirl crush on him, I'll be getting ready for the gym also." Doyoung commented, walking to his bedroom. "I can't tell him! Have you seen how I've acted when he's around me!? Or when he's trying to talk to me!?" You squeaked, covering your crimson red face with your hands.

"We all have seen how you have reacted around Mark" Jaehyun spoke up, giving you a sympathetic look. "I can tell you everything you need to do before or when you confess to Mark if you like!" Haechan spoke up, smiling at you from where he was at. "Yes, have Haechan help you! He is your best friend after all and he's close to Mark!" Johnny claps his hands, startling the others around him. "Are you sure you want to do that, Haechan? I don't want you the see me crash and burn" you mumbled, your cheeks heating up. "(y/n), you're my best friend! I am going to give all of the advice you need and I'll tell you everything Mark says about you!" Haechan announces proudly. Then on cue, Mark enters the room with Jeno walking beside him. "What are you guys talking about?" Mark asks, looking at you and the others with curiosity. "We are talking about... (y/n) needing to stop wearing her hoodie that she constantly wears." Haechan spoke up, draping an arm over your shoulder. "But I like this hoodie. It's comfortable and I feel safe in it." You mumbles shyly, your face heating up in embarrassment. How could Haechan bring up your love for your hoodie?! "Yah, Haechan! Let the girl wear what she wants! If she's comfortable in it, let her wear" Mark scolds Haechan, Haechan pouts and brushes Mark's comments aside. "Well have fun in the gym! While you guys are busy being healthy and physically healthy, (y/n) and I are going to watch Netflix together and take a nap!" Haechan says, pulling you closer to him with a toothy grin on his face. You blushed and gently smacked Haechan's arms. You didn't see it, but the others did.

The expression on Mark's face when he witnessed Haechan put his arms around your shoulders and pull into his arms with that smile on his face. The way you reacted made Mark's stomach twist in both pleasant and unpleasant way. How it was pleasant is that you look really cute! And that unpleasant thing was that you only have that expression because of Haechan. Haechan is the reason you have that adorable expression on your face. You didn't have any idea how that made Mark yearn to be in Haechan's place to be the reason why you're making all those adorable facial expressions. That expression on Mark's face quickly disappeared when he saw his band members stared directly at him. You were too busy being cute to notice the expression on Mark's face. "Anyways! We will be going to the gym now!" Yuta spoke up, patting Mark's shoulders roughly. "Mark, ready to get jacked?" Yuta ask, looking at him with a toothy grin on his face. "Uhh yeaa.. I'm ready to work out untill all my muscles in my body cry." Mark replies, giving Yuta a weak smile. "Yea! That's the spirit! Now, let's go to the gym!" Yuta announces, pulling Mark out of NCT dorm. Mark quickly looks over at you over his shoulders one last time before disappearing out the door with Yuta. What you didn't know, is that Mark also have the same feelings for you too! But in all honesty, you're quite dense when it comes to crushes on you. Like whatever you're around someone, they have a crush on you and try to be around you more. But you didn't know that, you pay no attention to them at all and continue your usual routine only. To be more specific, you never pay attention to people and their affections towards you because those feelings fly pass your head.

"What's up with you in there?" Yuta asks, looking at Mark from the corner of his eyes. "Nothing." Mark replies, opening the door of the gym. "It surely didn't look like nothing! You're staring at (y/n) like a love struck puppy and when you looked at Haechan, you looked at him with the dirtiest look that you can master up." Yuta sighs, walking into the gym with Mark. "It's nothing, okay? Just drop it." Mark says exasperatedly, dropping his gym bag and immediately towards the weight. "Fine" Yuta says, walking over to the treadmills. Fron that on point, Mark has been more tensed and on edge. Everyone can see it, it says it all on his face. "Are you okay, Mark?" Taeil ask, watching the maknae stab the heck of the sushi. That poor sushi. "I'm fine" Mark mutters grumpily before shoving the sushi into his mouth. "You don't seem fine." Doyoung commented, watching the maknae silently cursed himself when he dropped the sushi on the table. "I said I'm fine!" Mark exclaims, making the others around him go silent. "Mark, really, what's wrong?" Taeil ask, setting his chopsticks down on the table. "Why does (y/n) always around Haechan?" Mark ask, not looking up from his plate of sushi. "Well, they're best friends" Taeil replies, blinking at Mark. "Why is she always hanging around him only though? Everytime when I see here, she's always around and with Haechan." Mark frowns, his heart clenching in his chest. "He's been giving her advices, but we can't tell you what advice because we do not know what advices are." Yuta answers, Mark let out a defeated sigh before slumping down his seat.

Everytime whenever Mark would try to talk to you, you would stutter and Haechan would always be right there next you after you stuttered for a good three minutes. It was getting out of control for Mark! He needed to tell you about his feelings towards you before Haechan does... Unless he did already? "(Y/n) can I talk to you?" Mark asks after he has approached you. "Y-y-yes, w-what is it?" You reply, looking in confusion. Haechan looks at Mark curiously, making Mark anxious. "Can I talk to you ALONE?" Mark asks slowly, you looked at Haechan; Haechan nods his head. You got up and followed Mark to another room. "So, what is it do you want to tell me?" You ask, trying your hardest not to stutter. "Sorry to be forward about this but are you and Haechan dating?" Mark ask, catching you off guard. "Haechan and I? No we're not dating at all. He's my best friend, were very close with one another but not dating at all!" You reply, surprisingly you didn't stutter. "If you and Haechan are not dating at all then why are you always with him? Everytime when I saw you, you're always with Haechan. It's kind of hard to not suspect you and Haechan are dating." Mark says, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Haechan was giving me advice on how I can confess my feelings to you without getting nervous or running away from you." You reply, Mark does a double take. "Haechan was helping you on how to confess your feelings on me?" Mark asks, his cheeks heating up. "Yes! I don't like Haechan! He's my best friend! I like you, Mark! I've been always like you not Haechan, he's just my best friend." You said, your heart racing in your chest. "I like you too, (y/n)!" Mark smiles, heat rushing to his cheeks. "Also you do not need to be jealous over me being with Haechan. He's like a brother to me, nothing else. You mean everything to me." You smile at him shyly. "Good, because you mean everything to me too." Mark murmurs, he wraps his arms around you and rests his head a top of you head.