J A E H Y U N

[ sorry for not being active, here's a Jaehyun imagine as an apology and I'm currently writing with Renjun's one-shot imagine for the first time, I hope I'll finished it before school starts ]

Jung Jaehyun— is the boy whom you truly despise! He is talented, yes, but he seem so arrogant! Both you and Jaehyun go to a competitive performing arts school together and met on the first day. Though, the both of you made a bad first impression of each other and well... Ended hating each other after the freshman orientation. Here's what happened! You wondered around the huge high school and looked around in awe. "I can't believe I actually made it into this place!" You whispered to yourself, scanning your surroundings. Incheon Performing Arts School, is the most competitive performing art school in South Korea. In order to make it into the most prestigious school ever, you have to audition. Everyone does! You turned around to walk towards to the auditorium, only to bump into someone. "O-oh! I'm so sorry!" You stuttered out, looking up at the person that you bumped into in. Only to meet a pretty face, a really cute guy!

But... "Watch where you're going next time! God gave you eyes for a reason!" The male says in a snarky tone. "Well excuse me! There's a lot of space between us and yet you choose to walk to where I'm at" you glared at him. "I don't get how this school let's someone as blind as you into the school where it involves people to look!" The male says, you looked at his name tag and scoffed. Jung Jaehyun. Yea, you're heard of him before. His father is probably the one that gets him into the school. Or was it just his pretty face that got him into the school instead of trying out? "I can ask you the same thing, pretty boy. Your looks probably got you into this school instead of trying out" you said rolling your eyes. Jaehyun glares at you and walks passed you, bumping your shoulder as he walked passed. You growled lowly and turned around, he didn't looked back at you and continued walk away. Your flipped him off and walked away. That was only three years ago. Both yours and Jaehyun's rivalry has been going on for three years! Turns out, the two of you want to do something that involves singing and dancing. Which was a HUGE problem for the seniors. Why? Not only will there be mixed gender class, but it also meant partnering up with the opposite sex. "Welcome to a dance and singing class, seniors" the teacher says, making you furrow you eyebrows slightly. "I thought there's more of a professional name for this class instead of 'dance and singing class'." Jaehyun spoke up, making everyone in the class laugh and chuckle.

You crossed you arms over your chest and rolled at his smart ass comment. "I see you are a smart ass" the teacher says, making everyone snicker while you staring at him blankly. "Now! As I was saying, in this class, you will be paired up with a partner." The teacher says, making everyone mumble amongst themselves. You took a deep breath and released the air, trying to relax. Knowing that you would be paired up with someone that you don't want to, you secretly prayed that you would be paired up with someone that you can tolerate. Or... Or maybe you get to pair up with someone that you really want to paired with! Like... Taemin! Or Kai! They're the human that you can talk to like civilise human being. Unlike the bastard that you met when you're just a freshman in school. "Now! I will assign you and your partners!" The teacher announces, making everyone groaned loudly. The teacher began to list off partners, while you just prayed and begged mentally that you wouldn't be paired up with the arrogant asshole named Jung Jaehyun. "Whoever gets paired up with me should feel lucky that they're being paired up with the best!" Jaehyun says, giving his friends a high five. You scrunch your face in disgust and annoyance. What an arrogant asshole! Seriously! His head is so far up his ass that he doesn't realise that he is losing common sense. And a brain.

"Jung Jaehyun and Kim (y/n)" the teacher finishes, making your head snap up in fear and disbelief. "Did I heard that right?" You blink. Jaehyun's arrogant smile slipped off his face as he turns to you, you stared at him blankly. Refraining yourself from screaming in frustration and wanting to go on ramping. "Wait! Why can't you paired me up with someone that actually has talent instead of someone bullshits through life?!" Jaehyun asks, making everyone go silent and stare at him with their mouths agape. "Uhh... Jaehyun, you know that (y/n) is the best in school right? She's in the top five in the entire school! There's over four thousand students here!" Doyoung says slowly, making Jaehyun roll his eyes. "So am I, what number am I? Oh yea! Number two!" Jaehyun says proudly, making you let out a sarcastic laugh. "I'm right before you honey, number one" you gave Jaehyun a bittersweet smile. "You're lying. You knew I'm the best and you just want to one up than me" Jaehyun says, his jaws tightening. "She's not lying." The teacher spoke up, making Jaehyun raise his eyebrows in disbelief. "Now, both you Jaehyun and (y/n) are partners till the end of school year. Deal with it." The teacher says, walking off. "For your first project, I want you and your partner to come up with a dance that goes with the song I'll be assigning will you all" the teacher announces. You stood ten feet away from Jaehyun, trying to stay away from someone as arrogant as him. "You..." The teacher began to pulling you towards where Jaehyun stood.

"(Y/n) and Jaehyun will come up with a dance to troublemaker. You can not have the same dance as a duo" The teacher says, making you mentally face palmed. Of course. Someone was destined to dance to those songs! And yet the teacher choose you and Jaehyun to come up with a dance and song to the song by the infamous hottest duo in kpop history, Hyuna and HyunSeung. "Can't believe that I have to partnered up with you" you mumbled as the teacher walks away. "You and me both" Jaehyun says. Weeks passed, both you and Jaehyun continued to come up with a dance routine together while lip syncing to the song. "Not good enough!" Jaehyun says, making you take a deep breath. "We need a break, Jaehyun. We've been doing this since morning." You says, walking over to your gym bag. "Hey! I'm not used to slacking off like you are!" Jaehyun says, making your head snap towards his direction. "But I want to be the best in the class! So I am not going to slack off like you are and get an F for it" Jaehyun growls, you clenched your jaw and rolled your eyes. The next few hours, both you and Jaehyun, dance non stop. Which meant, no breaks, no water breaks, no bathroom breaks, no lunch breaks. "I got my dance down. You need to get yours down." Jaehyun says, giving you a cold look. He grabbed his gym bag and walked out of the dance room, slamming the door behind him. You stayed in room for awhile, dancing for a while. "Why do I keep messing up!?!" You screamed frustration. You replayed the song and continued to go over the part where you've constantly messed up.

Hours went by, it was three in the morning. You had a break in a few times, here and there, but you were sure that you were going to get it right this time. "Dammit!" You groaned after you messed up. "You're still awake?" A voice spoke up, making you jump. You turned around, only to see Jaehyun. "What do you think?" You mumbled, rubbing your eyes. You wiped your sweat on your forehead with your towel. Jaehyun sighs and drops his bag next to yours. "I'll help" Jaehyun says, restarting the song. After another few hours of practicing, an argument broke out. "Why do you keep messing up?" Jaehyun asks, making you lean against the wall. "Because I'm tired and doesn't slept since 24 hours!!" You scowled, closing your eyes in exhaustion. "Losing sleep isn't an excuse to be horrible" Jaehyun says, making you punch the wall. "Yes it is! When people's tired, they're disoriented" you sighed, leaning your head on the wall and close your eyes. Jaehyun walks to you and cups your face, catching you off guard. "W-what are you doing?" You stuttered out, looking at him an inquisitve look on your face. He ignored you and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened. Jaehyun snakes his arms around you and continued to press his lips against yours. Knowing that he wouldn't back off until you kiss back, you closed your eyes and kiss him awkwardly. Jaehyun broke the kiss after needing some air, he pressed his forehead against yours. "Why did you do that?" You whispered, closing your eyes.

"I've always liked you" he mumbles, his lips brushing against yours. "I thought you hated me" you swallow the lump in your throat. "I never hate you" he replied simply. "Then why you treat me as a competition?" You murmur. "The school is competitive. And you're a good competition" he chuckled, making you look at him. "I can't believe that I've been paired up with someone like you" he began, his hands cupping your face. "Someone that I thought I have greatly despise since our first year of high school" Jaehyun chuckles himself. "And now, Look at us! We're partners for the rest of our senior year, having to perform a song and dance routine together." Jaehyun looks down at you, a strange look appearing on his face. It was something that you do not recognise at all. "As partners, it's really weird how we once hate each other and now... Now we're hooking up with each other" he cracks a genuine smile, making you blush. "It was really unexpected but every great ending come unexpectedly." Jaehyun says shyly, making you blush darkly and bury your face into his chest. "You're a jerk for making me falling for you" you mumbled, making Jaehyun chuckle. "Sorry." Jaehyun breathes, his arms automatically snaking around your waist. "Thanks for taking my first kiss too, you jerk" you chuckled, looking at Jaehyun with a small smile. "You're welcome" Jaehyun grins at you, kissing you at the forehead.