J A E M I N

Happy birthday Na Jaemin❣️You don't know how much i miss you~ especially you're my bias in nct dream!May your health becomes more better and hope you can perform on stage soon💕

You don't know how much i miss you~ especially you're my bias in nct dream!
May your health becomes more better and hope you can perform on stage soon💕

I was hella excited when i heard rumors that you'll join this comeback but after I've saw the group teaser, there's only 6 members:(

^AJXIWBZISHDQ HE LOOKS SO FINE HERE! This was taken on 12/08/2017 omgggg
-

You had finally put on your pajamas and were getting comfy on your bed. You set a small box of pizza on your nightstand and waited. Your boyfriend, Jaemin,was away on a tour at the time and due to time
differences, communication seemed impossible. Breakfast is dinner and night is day. Finding time to call each other was a constant challenge. However, through broken, spaced out text messages, you were able to create a time to be together. As your clock struck 9:30pm, his struck 1:30pm. So, you sat on your bed patiently.
Moments after you settled in, your phone rang as you received a video chat request from Jaemin. Picking up your phone in delight, you answered the call. The connection straightened out as you waited for the screen to load. The little spiral that occupied the screen disappeared as your face moved into a square at the bottom corner of your screen. His camera flashes on and you could finally see each other again.

"Jaemin!" You sat up and smiled at him.
"Happy to see me?" he chuckled and returned the smile. You flashed an annoyed look.

"Of course I am!" He laughed again before he propped up his phone on a table. He sighed as he resting his cheek in his arms on the table. "I miss you."
"I miss you, too." After a moment of just looking at each other, you shifted back up, grabbing your pizza. "Well, did you get your pizza?" He rose up his box in response. You both set up your date to eat pizza together as you video chatted. It made it feel like you were eating together, splitting a pizza in each other's company. As you ate, you both shared everything that has happened while you were separated. He told you all about the tour, the concerts, and gave you an update on the members. In return, you simply talked about how you hung out with friends and other things. He then brought up a dance you two were planning to go to together.
"So, I overheard from some friends that you picked out your outfit and you look amazing!" he stated with a smile. "I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either. So, you will be able to make it back for the dance, right?" You looked back at your boyfriend, hoping to hear that he can.
"Of course! We have our flight booked the day before. We'll fly back, rest, and I'll be ready to meet you at the dance. Sound good?" You nod excitedly. In two weeks, he'll be back home and you'll be together again. You two finished your pizzas and talked for a little bit longer but it was getting late. He had to return to his schedule and you were on the verge of falling asleep. You exchanged "goodbyes" and "I love you"s before disconnecting.
About two weeks later, it was almost time for Jaemin is fly back. So, you waited for his call telling you that he was getting on his flight home. Your phone rang and you picked it up in a heartbeat, however, your heart stopped once he spoke.

"Hey, Y/N..." he sounded sad. He was quiet and you could hear him sniffling softly. "I..um...I have something to tell you."
"What is it?!"

"Our flight was cancelled and the next plane we can get is tomorrow, and we won't arrive before the dance. I'm so sorry. I know you've been looking forward to this dance..." he paused to hold back from crying, "...and I'm sorry I let you down."
Your heart ached. You were looking forward to going to this dance for a long time. You pulled it together and replied, trying to seem like everything was fine.
"Don't be so hard on yourself. You didn't let me down. The dance doesn't mean much to me anyways. We can have our own dance. As long as you come home, I'll be happy." You heard him sniffle and sigh one more time before he cleared his throat.
"Okay. I'll be back as soon as possible...I love you."
"I love you too."

"...Hey...I think you should still go to the dance. You already bought your outfit and ticket. Just go with your friends. I'll be home when you come back." The mood lightened up a bit.
"You're right...alright, I'll go. Well...I'm getting ready for bed so I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

The next day, you had second thoughts about going. Should I go without Jaemin? Would I still be able to have fun? I mean, he wants me to go... You finally decided to go with your friends. After getting ready, you headed over and bumped into them.
"Hey Y/N! Where's Jaemin?" The empty feeling came back.
"His flight was cancelled. He should be back later tonight, after the dance though." Your friends all hugged you once they saw how hurt you were. Then, they tried everything to get your mind off of it. You all entered the building and made your way to the dance floor. The music blasted from the speakers and colorful lights flashed around you. Everyone was having a good time. You danced, jumped, and sang to the beat, enjoying the night you've been waiting for. However, the bright lights died down and the once upbeat music turned into a romantic, slow melody.
You missed him. You were supposed to be dancing with Jaemin. It was supposed to be you and him. You watched as the crowd dispersed into couples of two. The dance floor felt empty. At that moment, you saw one person standing alone in the middle of the empty space, surrounded by couples. A light gleamed as it seemed to follow him as he walked closer to you. You smiled as he reached his arms out and grabbed your hands.

"May I have this dance?" He glided you out into a ballroom dance position, blending in with the rest of the crowd.
"Jaemin, how did you get here?"
"As soon as I got off the phone, I got on another plane." He spun you around before pulling you in closer to him. He placed his hand on your cheek and softly kissed you. "I couldn't leave prince(ss) at the ball, alone."
"You really are my Prince Charming." You kissed him one more time before tucking your head into his neck and chest, swaying gently to the music.
Always.