H A N S O L

[ Thank you for the 9k reads, everyone! I really appreciate it❤️, I'm trying my best to update often but y'all know school stuff doesn't let me to:( And all I really want is HANSOL TO DEBUT! Like srsly I've been waiting for him to debut since SM rookies era (he used to be my bias but Jaemin already have my heart, soz Hansol bae) and Johnny's now debuted, and when is Hansol turn? and have y'all seen NCT DREAM 'The First' teaser? It looks colourful tho💕 I bet the song is gooddd, honestly why ppl doesn't like chewing gum? Chewing gum was one of my favourite Kpop songs like I was streaming the mv SOO MUCH🙃 anyway, proceed to below for the story. SORRY FOR WASTING UR TIME ]

The boys are hanging out in their hangout, which is the basement of the house. "Ooh, i win! Beat that!" Johnny cheers loudly, throwing his arms in the air as he grins. "That's not fair! This is bull crap!" Taeil pouts, stomping on the ground childishly. "Ha! I knew he would win! Now pay up" WinWin says, holding his hands out. "And this is why I don't bet with money" Jaehyun grumbles, pulling out few wons and placed them on Winwin's hands. "So, when the last time you talked to (y/n)?" Doyoung asks, taking a sip out of the wine glass. In the wine glass contains crimson red liquid. Blood. "It's been a while, why?" Hansol replies, gulping down the crimson liquid. "Does (y/n) knows the reason why... you stopped visiting her?" Ten asks slowly, watching his hyung chugged down the blood in the cup he kept refilling. "No, she doesn't. All she knows is that I'm no a trip with you guys" Hansol replies, licking blood from his lips. "But, she does know that we're vampires right? You did tell her, right?" Ten asks, raising his eyebrows to Hansol.

"Of course, she knows! Where do you think (y/n) get those holes in her neck?" Johnny says, smirking at now the flustered Hansol. "Wait, she lets Hansol feeds her?!?" Kun asks, looking at Hansol with his wide eyes. Hansol face palmed and covered his bright red face. "What?! They're banged?" Taeyong screams, looking at Hansol, shocked. "But they're still kids" Taeil wails, making Hansol scowl at everyone. "We didn't bang, for God's sake! And btw we share the same age!" Hansol exclaims, glaring at his friends. "Well, that's good news!" Jaehyun says, cocking his eyebrows at his hyung. Before Taeil could say anything, a group of guys walked in. Another vampire coven. "Hyungsik" Taeyong says, his eyebrows obrs turning crimson red. "What are YOU doing here?" WinWin asks, baring his fangs fiercely. "Are you going to cause more trouble, Hyungsik?" Johnny growls, his jaws tightening. "I'm not here to make trouble" Hyungsik says, feigning his innocence. "Then what the hell are you guys doing here and what do you guys want from us?" Taeyong asks, his knuckles turning white as he clenches his hands into tight fists. "I'm here to deliver a message" Hyungsik says, looking at one of his coven. "What massage?" Kun asks, glaring daggers at the vampire coven. They were superior vampires and they're strong. "It's not for you guys" One of Hyungsik's friends, Sojae scoffs, flipping his black hair away from his face. "Then who is it for?!" Taeyong scowls, his eyebrows furrowing. "It's for... Your deep voice vampire guy over there" Hyungsik says, looking right at Hansol. "Me?" Hansol raises his eyebrows at Hyungsik.

Hyungsik slowly walks towards Hansol, the others had to hold back Johnny from attacking Hyungsik. "There's something that you need to see" Hyungsik says, his golden brown eyebrows turning to blood red. "Why would I want to see whatever it is you need to show me?" Hansol asks sassily, pointing his nose up in the air. "It has something to do with your.... Human girlfriend" Hyungsik says, chuckling darkly. "Why?! What did you do to her?!" Hansol says, getting all up in Hyungsik's face. "I think you should see the vision by yourself" Hyungsik chuckles, digging his sharp nails into Hansol's neck. Hansol let out a piercing scream, everything went blank for a moment. Until something show up. "Hansol! Please help me!" A voice cries out softly, soft cries comes afterwards. "(Y/n)?" Hansol whispers, walking towards the source of sound. "Hansol, please, please save me!" The same voice cries out. Hansol's eyes widened. "(Y/n)!" He screams, sprinting towards the voice as fast as he could. The sight infront of him made Hansol's heart stop beating. Well... Even he's even dead. You were beaten and bruised, and in the arms of an unidentified male. "H-Hansol.." You croaked out weakly, your full brown eyes staring into Hansol's soul. "You! Get your hands of (y/n)!" Hansol screamed. "Hanso— ack!" You choked, the vampire dug his fangs into your neck and began to drink your blood. "No!" Hansol screams, trying to run towards you, but something was holding him back.

Hansol jolted out of the vision and ran out of the basement as fast as he could. You woke up and rubbed your eyes sleepily, looking around your bedroom. It's sunny. You walked out of your bedroom and stretched with a loud yawn. "I wonder how Hansol is doing" you thought to yourself, scratching your head. The morning was peaceful, until your heard frantic knocking on the front door. You walked towards the door, only to be immediately tackled into a hug by Hansol. "Oh! Thank god you're okay" Hansol gaps, burying his face into the crook of your neck. "Hansol? What's wrong?" You gasped, continuing to look up at Hansol. "I-I..... Some group of vampires (other and Hansol's friends obvsly) showed me some horrible visions" Hansol gasped out, hugging you tightly. "And I-I saw you getting attack by another vampire and.... They killed you" he bit his lips, tears welled up in his eyes. "After they've killed you, they drank your blood and decapitated you" Hansol cries, burying his face into your hair. "It was so vivid! I almost lost my mind because of that vision" Hansol cries softly, you combed your hand through his hair and kissed his cheeks.

"Don't worry, Hansol. It just a vision"you said softly, Hansol stopped crying and looked down at you with wide eyes. "Just a vision?! You know what visions are meant to be for vampires right?! If a vampire vision of something it basically telling you about the real future event" Hansol says dramatically. "And I don't want what I see to happen! I want you to be safe and sound, not... What the vision you have been through" Hansol says, wiping his tears away. "And it won't. Because I know you won't let it happen" you whispers, planting a gentle kiss on his cheeks. Hansol let out a weak sigh and rests his chin on your head. "Does he know it?" Taeil says, looking at Hyungsik worriedly. "He doesn't" Hyungsik shook his head. "Does that mean that he's the one that's going to kill (y/n)?" Doyoung asks worriedly. "How can you be so sure that the person killing (y/n) in the vision is Hansol?" Johnny asks sceptically. "Because it is Hansol in the vision. He is the only vampire that has ever gotten close to (y/n). And his hunger and inner beast will go out of control and kill her" Hyungsik says, walking out of the basement with his covens. Leaving the boys alone in the basement knowing that the vision is real and the murderer is Hansol, (y/n)'s own boyfriend.