J A E H Y U N

An imagine update before i went to bed! Goodnight guys❤️
-

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
"Taeyong oppa, you're late," I heard Y/N whined to Taeyong as Taeyong entered the dance studio.
"What? I'm only 1 minute late," Taeyong said.
"Still, you're late," Y/N said and Taeyong apologized.
"Jaehyun hyung, who are you looking at?" I heard Mark asking me as he sat beside me.
"No one, why?" I asked him back.
Mark didn't reply and tried to see who I was looking at, and he found out.
"Ah, Y/N. You're looking at her aren't you?' Mark asked.
I just nod and just looked at her.
"Just confess to her already," Mark said lying down in front of me with his cap on this stomach.
"I don't want to," I replied. "She'll definitely say no."
"How do you know?" Mark asked.
"Because she likes Taeyong hyung," I said. "They look so happy talking to each other."

Y/N's P.O.V.
"Taeyong-ah, he's looking at us," I said changing his topic.
"Yah, stop interrupting me," Taeyong scolded me. "Did you even pay attention to what I said?"
"Yes, of course, I am," I replied.
As Taeyong continued talking, I took peeps at Jaehyun who's talking to Mark. His smile is so cute. His dimples make him look even cuter.
"Yah! Y/N are you listening to me?" Taeyong asked waving his hands in front of me.
"Y-yeah, I am," I replied.
"Then, what did I say?" Taeyong asked with his arms crossed.
"Umm, something about the dance?" I replied and Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

Jaehyun's P.O.V.
"She seems to be having a good time with Taeyong, I wish I was Taeyong," I said to Mark as I saw the two of them laughing. She must really like him a lot.
"Hyung, just ask her out," Mark said as he stood up and began practicing some of the steps. "You wouldn't know until you ask."
"I'll think about it, let's get practicing," I said and stood up.
As I practiced with Mark, I saw Taeyong and Y/N sitting really close to each other, whispering stuff to each other and laughing as if they were in their own world. At that point, I really wish I was Taeyong. He's so lucky to have an admirer like Y/N.
***

Y/N's P.O.V.
"We should be practicing," I said to Taeyong as I stood up.
"Help me get up," Taeyong said and reached his hands to mine.
I grabbed his hands and tried pulling him up, but he was a little too heavy for me. So, of course, I couldn't.
"Yah, come on. I want to go and practice. If you don't get up, I'm leaving you here," I said.
"Well, technically you could because I'm not your partner for the dance. Jaehyun is," Taeyong replied.
"Alright then," I said and walked to Jaehyun leaving Taeyong on the floor.
As I walked to Jaehyun, I saw him dancing with Mark. I didn't want to interrupt him, so, I just stood there and watched him. His movements are really good, I hope that I don't look like a robot dancing with him. He seems to be into the music and dance a lot.
When he was done, I clapped with a smile on my face and startled him a bit.
"O-oh, Y/N, I didn't see you there," Jaehyun said with a little laugh.
"I didn't want to interrupt you. You seemed to be really focused," I replied. "Sorry for watching."
"You have nothing to be sorry about," Jaehyun said. "I should be the one that's sorry. I should have look around my surrounding more."
"Can you guys just stop with the apologising and just practice already?" Mark said and we both nod. "You guys are killing me with your conversation."
I think my cheeks are turning pink. Oh, no.
***

As Jaehyun and I practiced halfway, there was this one step that I couldn't seem to do and I was getting frustrated.
"I can't do this," I said in disappointment and collapse on to the floor wanting to cry.
"Don't worry, it took me a while to get this step right too," Jaehyun said trying to comfort me.
"I doubt that," I replied. "You're too good at dancing."
Jaehyun laughed and shook his head. "Taeyong hyung's better in dancing than me, though," Jaehyun said.
"But you're still good," I said and sat up.
"You're a pretty good dancer yourself," Jaehyun said. "You're one of the main dancers in the group right?"
"Yeah, I don't even know why " I replied.
"Maybe it's because your CEO saw something in you. The potential to be a great dancer. All your members said you were one of the best dancers in the group," Jaehyun said. "And remember the first day we met to practice? We all had a dance battle and you were one of the top 3?"