W I N W I N

[ WARNING! ]
- This story is so cringe, if you can survive please read. If can't tho, just read :)

Usually when it's cold in Korea, it's no BIG DEAL! But to Winwin... It's his favourite season because that's mean he can snuggle with you and feel your warmth. But this time, the cold is different than before. Well, much colder! Until Winwin turned into a human burrito.

"Jagiya!" Winwin calls out, still in his blanket with his face peeking out of the hole. Which was hysterical but also adorable in the same time. "Jagiya!" He calls out again, but you didn't hear him because you're busy doing indoor exercise on the television (I'm surprised that I'm not lazy😂). "I need to do my resolutions.. I got winded even when I go upstairs. That's sad" you thought to yourself, continuing the workout, completely draining out WinWin's cries. "Wah! Jagi" WinWin wails loudly, a tiny adorable pout forming on his face. Again, he didn't get any response from you. "The things that I do get to warm" WinWin sniffles dramatically, he rolled out from his bed, still in his blanket. His face was peeking out through the hole, he began to crawl towards the living room. Like a worm. As you working out, you completely forget that your adorable boyfriend didn't like this cold, and he just want to snuggle.

But you're too focused on getting in shape. Once WinWin finally arrived in the living room, he panted. "Crawling is a lot of work" WinWin panted, his tongue stuck out as he panted. You stopped working out and take a deep breath, you then switched working out to yoga. Because yoga is fun and you like to do weird pose with your elastic body. (omg so 'elastic') As you bend over to touch your toes, your face met WinWin's face. You let out a loud shriek, and jump back end up landing on your butt. "WinWin!" You exclaimed, clutching your heart that's racing in your chest. "Jagi!" WinWin exclaims happily, a big smile appearing on his face. "You scared me" you whined, WinWin pouted in response. He crawled to you as fast as he could, which looked funny so you burst out laughing. "Yah! Why are you laughing at me?!" WinWin asks, his cheeks flushing pink in embarrassment. "You crawling towards me so fast and it looked like you were humping the floor! And because you look so cute in your burrito blanket with your face only peeking out." You giggled, grinning widely at WinWin, who blushes darkly. "Don't laugh at me... I'm cold" WinWin mumbles, his head popping out from the blanket hole. "I can tell that, it's obvious" you chuckled, earning a playful glare from WinWin. "Snuggle with me" WinWin fusses, burying his face into your lap. "Eh?" You looked at him confused, he pouts and look at you. With his puppy eyes, which made him more adorable.

"I want to cuddle with you! But you didn't want to" WinWin says, pouting. "Yah! What makes you think that I don't want to?" You blinked at him. "I was calling of you awhile ago, but you didn't respond" WinWin replies, snuggling into your lap. "I didn't hear you WinWin, I was busy working out" you laughed nervously.

"I see that! You didn't hear me so I had to come out hear by my own. It took me awhile" WinWin mumbles, blinking rapidly. "You're so cute!" You laughed, leaning down to kiss his forehead. It was quiet for a while, until WinWin spoke up. "You know what just I realised?" WinWin mumbles, struggling to sit up. "What is it?" You murmured, trying to help him. "I never realised that the temperature can be this cold! It's so cold that my toes lost my blood flow and now it turns purple!" WinWin squeaks out, to get a glimpse of his toes that possibly purple in colour. "I'm so cold" WinWin wails cutely, jumping on his butt to get closer to you. "I'm sorry if I'm getting all up in your personal space, jagiya. The weather is almost to negatives and my toes are... Probably turned to frozen solid, and I can't stop shivering!" WinWin whimpers, pouting like a toddler that nearly cried. Which he's not. "Poor baby!" You cooed, ruffling his soft hair that looked like it was peeking out of the blanket.

"No matter how many times I wrapped myself in a pile of blankets, I still feel cold" WinWin puffs his cheeks out. "Don't worry WinWin-nie, I understand your pain" you smile at him cutely, sitting up to kiss his cheeks. WinWin blinks for a moment until an idea hits him. "I have a great idea to warm me up" WinWin squeaks loudly, making you flinch a bit. "What's your idea then?" You asked. "Well, my idea is that we snuggle for a long time" WinWin says in a tiny tone, making him too adorable to resist. "Or maybe go to a hot tub or sauna nearby and just stay there till ur toes defrost" you says, laughing sheepishly, making he frown. "But I like the cuddling better". His eyes lit up happily. But his face turned to serious. He turns to face you. "Snuggle with me now!" WinWin declares, making you laugh.

"Then get out from the blanket and I'll snuggle with you till death" you laughed, WinWin suddenly goes quiet. "I can't" he whispered softly. "Why not?" You tilt your head to the side, confused why he's not getting out from the blanket. "I'm stuck" WinWin commented, making you laugh. "You're so cute" you laughed, struggling helping him out from the blanket. "Yah! Stop laughing and help me" WinWin whines childishly, making you laugh even more. "I'm trying" you laughed. "Well, try harder" WinWin whines, trying to earn his toes while trying to get out from the blanket that he is currently trapped in.