J O H N N Y

Thank you for the 5k reads and 230+ votes ya'll. Johnny has this boyfriend thing feeling on him and he's ruining my bias list😭
- I'm excited for Red Velvet's new comeback song! 'Rookie' it's album name and I saw the price, it's quite expensive tho😂

( PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE IMAGINE THANKS💕 )

Dating your boss seemed like the weirdest thing in every business in all kind. For example, you meet your boss through a dating app! Funny,right? I mean, you were on there as a joke, but you ended up getting matched up with Johnny. The two of you traded messages, phone numbers, then the two of you planned on meeting one another at a local restaurant. "Nice to meet you, (y/n). I'm Seo Youngho but I prefer the name Johnny" he smiles at you, you smiled at him shyly and shook his extended hand. "Nice to meet you too, Johnny" you reply shyly, cheeks dusting pink. The both of you were going out for a few months, and that's when you decide to quit your current job and find a new one.

You quit your previous job and transitioned over to the one of the largest company in Seoul, the Seo Technology Corporation. You're a huge technology person, which could possibly mean something for you. Like, being the secretary for the CEO or maybe the speaker of the company, which mean more business trips all over the world in order to expand the company more. The day you entered the huge building for your job interview, you did not expect the boss to be your one and only boyfriend. "Oh, (Y/n)! I did not expect you to be here" Johnny chuckles, smiling at you as you entered, closing the office door behind you. "Neither did I! I didn't know that you're the boss of Seo Technology Corporation" you squeaked out, sitting on the chair across him. "Oh, you didn't recognise me?" Johnny ask, you blinked at him and slowly shook your head. "My father is the one who owns the company and building, I'm just the CEO of this corporation" Johnny smiles at you, your jaws went slack at his comment. "Huh, then I'm the hermit then! I knew that this company is huge, but I didn't know you're the CEO and boss of the corporation" you chuckle sheepishly, scratching the back of your neck shyly. "Now, let's get this interview started, shall we?" Johnny murmurs, you handed your paperwork sand resume.

After a long interview— not really, it was pretty much 30 minutes— Johnny has finally came a conclusion. "After hearing your experience with technology and something that related to this job you're going for, you're hired" Johnny smiles at you, your eyes widened. "Really?!" You squeaked happily, Johnny chuckles and nodded his head. "Yes, (y/n). You are hired. You will start working here officially tomorrow morning, 10 o'clock sharp" Johnny says, you mentally cheers and nodded your head. "Thank you sir! I look forward working for you, starting tomorrow" you said, trying to sound professional. Johnny nods his head approvingly "Good, I will see you tomorrow then" you got up from your seat, you shook hands with Johnny before leaving his office, cheering internally. Starting off your job on the first day was okay, considering that you had to learn what to do and many more. Working in such a huge corporation was bit of a stress, not only because you don't get to see your boss/boyfriend much, it's also because there's a lot of paperwork, presentations, projects and meetings. Every single one of your colleagues don't know that you're dating your own boss, but they always see the slight chemistry between both of you.

For example, one time, you were running late and was both stressed at the same time. Johnny walks into the room, where you're at, with two cups of coffee in his hands. His hair was perfectly slicked back, his tuxedo well ironed and fitted around his form, making every female in the room drooled at the male. "Miss (y/n), I have come here to bring you coffee" Johnny says, you stared at him in shock as you grabbed one of the coffee cup. "And why is that? If you don't mind me asking" you said slowly, he smiled and ran his hand through his hair. "I saw you stressing out and you kinda late this morning, which it doesn't really like you. So, I decided to get you some coffee to wake you up a bit" he smiles at you sweetly, you blushed and thanked him shyly. "Don't mention it, I don't want my best worker to stress out" he winked at you quickly before walking off, sipping his coffee. Your heart warmed due to his sweet gesture and took a sip of the coffee that he bought you, feeling suddenly motivated. "Oohhh, someone has a crush!" The male named Sungyeon teases you, you look at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" You sighed, facing him. "The boss has a crush on you, and you like him back" Sungyeon smirked at you, making you scoff. "That's bunch of crap, yeon-ah. Plus, having a relationship with a boss is forbidden, isn't it?" You ask, fixing your blazer. "Yes, it is actually! Unless you decide to pull out kdrama female lead" Sungyeon replies, leaning on his seat. "Oh, hush yeonn hush" you sighed, getting back to work. That night, you were in bed, snuggling next to Johnny. Some nights, he would spend some nights at your house other nights, he would be at his. Johnny leans down and peck your lips, you smiled at him shyly and wrapped your arms around his waist, nuzzling your face into his chest. "As the boss and CEO of the Seo Technology Corporation, the relationship between a CEO with fellow worker is forbidden" he murmurs, Johnny wraps his arms around you tightly. "But as Seo Johnny, your boyfriend, I don't give a fuck about what other people think" you laughed at his comment and poked his cheek.

"We're dating way before you applied for this job anyways!" He peppers your face with light kisses, his arm secured around your waist. "Johnny stop. I have to get up early for work tomorrow. I have ton to get done" you pouted, Johnny pouted in response. "It's been bothering me that you've been busy, I have been to but you've been getting the most work among the workers that work for me. It's strange, right?" He looks at you curiously. "I'll try do to something about it, make you have the same amount of work as everyone else and not more than everyone else. I don't want you to be stressed" he brushes your hair away from your face. "Are you allowed to do that?" You mumbled, resting your head on your chest. "I mean, I am your boss and the CEO of the company" he commented, smiling down at you. "Gosh, Sungyeon was right! I'm pulling the kdrama female lead" you chuckles, Johnny gives you a quizzical look. "I'll tell you tomorrow" you murmured, wrapping your arms around his torso. Johnny plants a kiss on your forehead and closed his eyes, a faint smile appears on your face as you hugged him slightly tighter, gradually dozing off.