Bast Neutral: Chenzira Ebonique

Name: Chenzira Ebonique

Deity: Bast

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Occupation: A 'Lesser Wife' to the Pharaoh

Appearance: It is hardly an accident that Chenzira always looks just as powerful as she is. The tall, imposing woman is never seen with the slightest imperfection in her makeup or with a hair in her wig out of place. The amount of gold that decorates her curvaceous figure would be enough to drown a fishermen were he to fall from his boat. At a glance she is nearly perfect, if not too wide in her hips and breasts, however the more you gaze upon her the more unsettling she becomes. Her posture is astere, her back never slouching and her hands rarely moving from her hips. Her left eyebrow raised almost threateningly as she gazes at you with two black eyes sharp it almost hurts. If you could take anything away from casting your eyes upon Chenzira Ebonique, it is that she is not a women to be messed with.

Personality: Chenzira is a whirling torrent of bottled emotions and none of those emotions are good. For many women born into mediocre status, being married into the royal family would be a worthy achievement however for Chenzira it isn't enough. She wants to be the Pharaoh's favorite, the Head Wife and the Queen of Egypt. She hates herself for her perceived failure and she hates the Pharaoh for casting her aside whenever the Queen called for his attention. Mostly though, she hated the ageing, but timeless face of the Queen filled with more warmth and love than Chenzira would ever be capable of. Beneath her anger and frustration flow her numerous insecurities, her pettiness, her vanity and her selfishness, all attributes which fuel every recklessly ambitious move she makes. Her personality only further secures her spot as the second favorite though. To some extent she is aware of this, however her consciousness is far more aware of the fact that her rise in power is far from over.

Other: