Prologue

⏺️⏺️
✔️

Welcome Beautiful!

Smile back at me!

Did you?
For the sake of manners!

Or

Humanity!

I need it bad!

Alright, I mean in the comments, maybe!

❤️

Okay, now I begin. Thanks for stopping by. If you are in search of a cute love story with the handsome and sexy face of the characters then congrats, you are in the right place. Yay!

Here you are gonna read about a highly amused, handsome, and smart ass, Arman Oberoi love for our ultra sexy, beautiful, and talented woman, Arshita Agrawal. Be ready for a cute love talk, business talk, and life talk.

Yeah, you will wander through the true love and Hicks in our life. Get ready for the amazing ride.

Again before that, I would like to say a few things, the very important things. As I am no professional but an amateur or fun or whatever you say kind of writer, so I ain't perfect. I make mistakes and a lot of them. Sometimes I do make them and have no idea if I did it or my phone autocorrect would mess. All I want to say is that there will be a lot of errors, typos, and plot holes, do point them out but please don't start to ban my book, hate on my book. Criticism is alright but not hate. Put your views, you have whole rights of it then stop reading the book immediately. Don't continue to hate me and my book. It sucks!

🍁🍁🍁

➖➖➖

ARSHITA

Walking in the alleyway with my thoughts, I crashed someone tough and tall. He felt like a wall fencing me until he holds me by my waist to prevent me from bouncing backward to show any life in him. At that moment, I brewed life in me.

Strange. Was it the position of the hand and closeness of a man that I have forgotten for ages to feel as such? I can never be sure. The idea is you need a fire to fire and I got the same.

His features were well defined reflecting confidence and announcing strength though. His hold prevented only my fall physically but I was fallen for him. Did I see him well? I don't know.

Drowned in the ocean of love I was still able to breathe but it was real and lively. I think, love, at first sight, is true.

''Hey there, are you OK?'' he enquired in his sweetest and caring voice and steadied me to let me stand on my own.

'' I..... I M fin... '' I couldn't say much as I was lost in him. He smiled and my heart so barren felt full of the beauty of nature's elements. Then he walked past me.

He didn't have anything for me. He didn't feel the sparks from touch. He didn't lose for me. I was just a woman, a stranger woman whose fall he prevented but became its cause too. He went without looking back but I craved his face to see again or the intimate fall and catch maybe.

I have no hint if I will ever be able to see him again. Slowly he vanished from my sight in his car. Left was me again to wait for him.

All the emotions brimming in that brief magical encounter now vanished into the thin air. Like it had never happened?

Now that I think of it probably it was the warmth I craved of being in someone's arms to fall over and over again. Anyways, the magic had gone and I remained the same.

I waved the taxi passing by. It stopped in front of me. I gave him the address and within a quarter an hour, I reached my destination to be all alone again in the small world that I have come to put myself in.

Entering the home it wasn't as homely as it was before. Ronit would hug me tighter before even I could cross the doorstep and carry me inside planting wet and swift kisses on me everywhere. Now there was no one. One stranger having a quiet resemblance again increased the fire in me. Replacing Ronit's face I imagined the stranger's already fading face from my memory.

I need a stranger for a hug and kisses.

It's been two years since Ronit deserted me for a wealthy father's daughter. He had two choices either me having a lot of love for him or her with lots of money, expensive cars, bungalows, a world trip and I don't know what more. He chose her over me.

That day he came to me to say sorry and said he couldn't marry me for he loved her. I don't know what it was when he promised me his whole lifelong love. I let him go. If he could desert me for luxuries, he doesn't deserve me at all.

Still, he is somewhere in my heart and today I felt like again I crashed into him. But this time it was different. The sparks were different.

Arshita save yourself for that way is full of thorns under the beautiful rose and if it penetrates you, you will bleed to death.

I closed the doors of my flat and heart too.

A/N: Again chapter will be so long, it is just a way to know if you want me to write it or not. So do follow, vote, comment, and add this story to your reading list for fast updates.